• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ENGLAND][7.6] OldTibia.sytes.net (RealSoftOT reactivation) - 95Mb Real Map (5x Exp)

Technic

Dżustin Bajadera
Reaction score
Hello,
As you can see RealSoftOT is starting one more time with different name and owner. I would try to make this OTS better, but to make it better, we need your help guys! Please read the whole post. And YES, parts of the topic were taken from orginal RealSoft topic.

The server will start on 27 June 2010. 12AM UCT

Do you remember the first feeling you had when you entered Thais?
The first time you saw Thais.. wasn't it incredible?
Try to re-feel that! use the same outfit you did in the old days will get ur mind going!

Login information:

IP: oldtibia.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Web Site:http://OldTibia.sytes.net /

Well, time to start with the server:

Do you like to fight for new items?
Do you enjoy exploring new awesome places?
Do you love to create teams for demon hunts?
Do you want to feel the real RPG?
if so this is exactly the game you're looking for!

OldTibia OT Will launch on Sunday 27:th, June 2010

Information:
OldTibia OT is an Open Tibia server based
on how Real Tibia Game should be, No Aim hotkeys.
No botters, no stamina/Soul system. just a pure
nice 7.6 Server!

Experience: 5x
Skills: 6x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Exp loss at death: 4%

Hit Points & Mana Points Regain

warlock.gif

Sorcerer - 5 Hp/ 5 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Master - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

stalker.gif

Druid - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Elder - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

hunter.gif

Paladin - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec
Royal - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec

blackknight.gif

Knight - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 4 Sec
Elite - 5 Hp/ 1 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec

3 Unjusted = Red Skull
7 Unjust = 7 days Banishment

Starting the Game:
Mages: You can buy the 3:st staffs at any rune shop!
simply ask the npc for "staffs".

Paladins: You will have a bow at start, and you can make "exevo con" already at you first login! try it!

Knights: as your melee is a bit higher then is used to be in real tibia 7.6 you will have it a bit easier on the hunts!

WARNING! Did a Gm/admin familiar named guy asked you about acc/pass?.. don't give it! not even to me Administrator!

Some pictures:

98403372.png

96538835.png

44201828.png

80491147.png

30166180.png

15791552.png

76288634.png

48493885.png

87337306.png

31022672.png

Hope you all Will enjoy this True RPG Server!

Questions and answers!

Why is it low exp rate?:
5x experience is high, People are just too used with stages and 999x exp servers, 5x is the most balance you can get out of a RPG server!

What you mean 5x is balanced?:
Well, 5x experience is that low, that you will pay attention to your actions on the game, also what you gain and not, also you wont start Pking and get bored in same amount as you would in any other staged server!
5x experience is low enough for that, but high enough to make it wont take years to gain level!

But omg! I hate being low level! please make stages!:

I will not add stages! The server has been launched and I've promised to keep it alive! without any resets!
Also, that you have to fight for.. you'll appreciate allot more!

How do I buy houses?:
Simply buy use /buyhouse command!
a house cost 300 gold pieces each sqm!

I started a pally, and got a bow.. HOW the fuck are I'm suppoused to lvl with a bow at start??:
If you did read this Post careful you would find above that paladin can actually use "exevo con" already at start! therefor Paladin have an easy start!

Sincerely!

Last edited:
@up
Hosted in Poland (i have written USA, b con i want to create international server)

You realise you are making US people go on your server, experience lag and leave - while european people will skip it cause US servers usually lag for them?

Huge fail.

8/8? lol fail internet
O rly?
Do you know that i can handle 300+ players on this internet w/o lags, and your server located in OVH with connection 100Mbit cant handle even 200. Sorry dude you are fail.

@edited the topic and added date.
The server will start on 27 June 2010. 12AM

will be a fail again, sorry to say that...

Custom map, custom monsters..

Back