• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke.

If you want to run a server either have it online or offline altogether, this up sporadically shit is nonsense.

Atyll you promised to open yesterday or today.
I'm starting to think that this impostor. :mad::mad::mad:

I love how there are so many people on this thread with like, 2 posts that just come here to bitch about stuff probably because they are either Ryan (trying to make Danera look bad so people will play his shit), or have died while playing Danera.

I love how there are so many people on this thread with like, 2 posts that just come here to bitch about stuff probably because they are either Ryan (trying to make Danera look bad so people will play his shit), or have died while playing Danera.

So true, hahaha. I played Danera for like 10 minutes only but it looked nice, playing it when its up.

Formatting my PC, then I will have to install all security software & tweaks and drivers, so it will take a bit time. Meantime, do you guys prefer 7.6 or 7.72? Or it doesn't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back