• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am off in a different country, therefore there is nobody in my house to maintain the server.

Take your money? Scammer? I am not selling services, donation is an donation. Need to go catch a train, cya

So take my money then shut off the ot really nice. Reporting you as a scammer. on paypal say bb to your paypal account and your bank account

LOL donating on Danera???????????? DUmbaASSSSSSSSSSSSs

LOL donating on Danera???????????? DUmbaASSSSSSSSSSSSs

Lol. How about you shut the fuck up and stop trolling other forums. Just because they aren't your servers doesn't mean they're awful. By the way, don't you have some DDoSing to do? Idiot.

Lol. How about you shut the fuck up and stop trolling other forums. Just because they aren't your servers doesn't mean they're awful. By the way, don't you have some DDoSing to do? Idiot.

shut the fuck up when u are talking to me

i am fucking legend on danera guy i own this ot so easy as all other ot im playing...... u are donator noob for sure you cried when i kill you and lose the soft boots

Lol. Actually, I haven't donated. I have not died and lost softs. How about you get your facts straight before you go spouting off loads of bullshit. And one other thing, don't post your thoughts on here. You're lowering the IQ of the rest of the otland users.

I don't care if RealOts is better, if anybody would like to play, then he's free to do so ;)

Pff i get tired of this that people declare that there server is 99% we all know that u miss like 80% of the parts to come close as possible as tibia was in that time

Nope, Windows Firewall only xD

Server will be back soon, I've got exams now and also I am being DDoSed by some ass.

for fucks sake give someone else the server GOD your the WORST host in the world

Give to someone that knows how to host a server.

And why do people always lie and say 'SOON DEDI SERVER MENZ ;]]]]', just admit it'll always be on your desktop and it'll lag when you're watching videos on xhamster.

+ your rates are seriously screwed up, 35x at level 120+? That's CRAZY for a 7.6 server, it should level out at about 120 to 3x or it just ends up with 10 un-killable level 200 chars and no one else can play or challenge them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back