• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[England] Danera Real Map 24-7 Stages 7.6 Highrate OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reset it, do hight rate also advertisement 3 days before open and you'll get enough players.

Except it's not online.

Servers need to be online.

EDIT- can the mods delete this thread or move it somewhere else?
There's no reason for it to be in advertisement if it's a server that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
close server and resart chars. and put countdown on web when online for players

your so fuuny man, just shut this server down and don't ridicule yourself

why he ridicule himself? he put server online for players with free premium if u no want play dont play little noob
Problem is he put it online at bad time.

I don't give a shit whatever this guy says, if he doesn't like it then all he can do is fuck off. This ain't no commercial server, it's for fun.

u guys are so funny, there is so many 150 lvls + with 100% aim bot etc, hoster doesn't even care about that and much more about what i don't want to write cus it's pointless

@OP, you're serving a 1mb image as the background for your server from your desktop PC.

That is retarded.
A dedi could handle that, but this will just lag your desktop.

Reset it too.

stop spam guy if u critizice leave this thread
people cant play without whine

Level 180's? K, bye

- - - Updated - - -

Level 180's? K, bye

When will the server come up? It was fun to play until you shut it down, please start it back again and let it be online? :O

I just wanna play some more :<

By the way, torches are bugged. You can't turn them on :<

Well. don't matter if its a "fun" server or not point is it's a good server deserves to be ONLINE not offline if your too-busy with anything else then just forget the server its not worth it to make people wait you already lost about 90% of your players by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back