• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enzia Evo(Beta) 8.6

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
7EtsFsD.png

enziaevo.com
EnziaEvo is a completely custom evo map, with some huge changes. I've spent an incredible amount of hours completely revamping the damage, armor and defense system that so many people have played on for so many years. The traditional damage formula is quite broke. It makes balancing vocations for both pvp and pve near impossible. There's an armor and defense system that has been used since the beginning of tibia that means almost absolutely nothing.

Armor: Armor has now been modified in order to reduce the damage of any incoming attacks. Whether it's from a player spell, weapon attack, or monster attack, for once you can be sure that your armor serves as protection.

Defense: Defense has now been modified to be a means to dodge attacks. This provides a reason to actually use a shield. Don't worry paladins, paladins are a naturally agile vocation, which provides the ability to dodge attacks.

Damage: Every damage formula, whether it be for player spells/weapons or monster basic attacks and spells, have been completely redesigned and averaged out over 100k hits. Yes, 100,000 hits. This has allowed me to balance damage down to the last hit point, allowing players to choose the vocation they enjoy without having to worry about being at a disadvantage.

Server Features:

Loot System: On EnziaEvo there are a lot of new features to keep players busy. One big feature is the new loot system that you wont find anywhere else. With a total of 45 different stats that you can find on different items, there are literally millions of different item combinations.

24juM5j.png

Dungeon System: We also wanted to add an interactive dungeon system that would allow players to team up and fight tougher monsters and bosses in order to help characters progress their characters quicker. Though dungeons will be designed to be taken slow with a great amount of teamwork. Dungeons will also have the chance of granting players trinkets that they may equip to their character. These trinkets could grant the player exp bonus/magic damage/melee damage/magic find and many more bonuses.
hNRYTbB.gif

Enchanting: I understand that throughout my years of playing rpgs, that sometimes the RNG of a game makes it quite difficult to find the items or even the stats on particular items that you're looking for. This is why we created the enchanting system. This will give you the option to reroll 1 stat on an item as many times as you'd like for a progressing cost. Once you choose the stat you'd like to reroll you must stick to that stat if you try enchanting your item.
CzrITZS.gif

These are just a few of the systems that EnziaEvo will have to offer. The beta for this will begin July 28th and will most likely run for a week, or until I feel a majority of possible bugs are found and fixed. If you're interested in joining for this week of new adventure, post in this thread or pm me. Beta keys will only be given to people I feel will be productive throughout the beta, and not just mindlessly playing. All beta players will be rewarded when the server goes live. All players will be wiped after the beta.

Cheers guys, hope to see you for the beta.

I've been waiting on this for way to long bro, years on years. I'm glad you didn't give up on it. Haven't tested anything or seen the server in a while. Curious to see what upgrades the server has had since I've last seen it.
Count me in as always. I can't wait!

Not a fan of the classic in game spells list, so i designed a more interactive and descriptive list:

seez1dk.gif

attack speed life steal etc????
Attack speed will not be used as a stat but lifesteal and many other stats are available.

4 days till beta. Will be pming interested parties a beta key in a few days.

The long names of never ending shimmering deadly fierce taunting of any item.

I like it but the names are way to long
Each attribute has multiple suffix/affix that are added to the item name to differentiate each item. While it does make the item names quite long, it also gives a uniqueness to them.

love attributes if they actually feel like their making a difference! idk how indepth its going to get but still been waiting forever!

love attributes if they actually feel like their making a difference! idk how indepth its going to get but still been waiting forever!
I can assure you they make a difference :p Finding good items won't be a waste of time.

2 more days till we begin the beta. If you haven't already, post in the thread or pm me to let me know you're interested. Ill be sending beta keys Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:
Sounds cool. Would love to try! Been hearing about ur project for some time now, would be fun to see it with my own eyes!

Back