• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enzia Evo(Beta) 8.6

its happening finally my man
Haha yea, second stage of the beta will prolly begin, mid next week. Going to be out of state this weekend so wont be at my pc.

First stage of beta went a little better than expected. Only a few minor issues and additions that needed to be added.

you using chat channels as options, is there a problem if a write anything on that text field?
Btw it looks super wow. But I have never played a 8.6 server cus of bots :)
Good luck with it.

you using chat channels as options, is there a problem if a write anything on that text field?
Good luck with it.
Nope, no problem with writing things in the text field. Thanks though, appreciate it!

Good luck with it.

every client has bot but ok xD

sYgInz3.png

Testing leveling progression before second stage of beta. If there's anyone from NA looking to join the second stage of the beta feel free to post or pm, would love to have you along. After the second stage is finished the server will most likely be live within a week afterwards.

As the server progresses there have been a bunch of custom spells added on both the player end and monster end. Were nearing 30 custom player spells, with almost 50 custom monster spells to add new gameplay mechanics.

Back