• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Erox Oldschool Sprite~ V2.2 out now

Erox

Reaction score
Erox ~Oldschool Sprite~ V2.2 out now

In my eyes some of the older graphics are way cooler and nicer than the newer ones were using now like the old classic Royal Helmet.
So therfor i decided to make my own sprite combined with old graphics from back in the days with todays graphics. I'm also very teird of "EXEVO GRAN MAS VIS", "EXEVO GRAN MAS FRIGO", "EXEVO GRAN MAS TERA".
When you cast this spells you can barely see anything on the screen and its so hard to see which squares you acutally hits. So i decided to change this and make it easier to see ALL the players on the screen and whats happening.
So try out the new sprite for yourself maybe you have the same oppinion as me with the graphics.
Graphics like the new golden legs, mpa etc are not changed. Only some graphics like RH, MMS, GArm, Crown Set, The old bolts + power bolts <3 :) and so on.

I'm far from done with this spr, this is just a small release so you can try it for yourself.

Erox Oldschool Sprite V2.2
Link --> Tibia.spr

V2.2 Works for the client 8.31

V2.0 changes
- Changed the "Rage of the skies AKA Exevo gran mas vis" so that you can see everything happening on the screen
- Added the old MMS
- Added the good old power bolts
- Added old Great Axe
- Changed "Exevo gran mas tera" so that its easier to see all players on screen
- Changed crown set to the old crown set
- Changed to the old golden armor
- Changed the "normal brown backpack" to the old backpack (NOTE the colored backpacks stays the same)
- Changed all the runes to the old look
- Changed Tower shield to the old one
- Changed some other various items as two handed sword, battle axe and some other items.

V2.1 changes
- Changed to the old DSM
- Changed to the old rope
- Changed to the old shovel
- Changed exevo gran mas frigo so that you can see everything that happens ( might change to another spr in the future)
- Fixed the exevo gran mas tera bug
- Added the good old Amulet Of Life SPR
- Added the old ornomanted shield
- Added the old Viking helmet
- Added the old dwarven shield
- Added the old skull staff
- Added the old dragon lance
- Added the old Giant Sword

V2.2 Changes

- Fixed the hopefully last update of the exevo gran mas tera bug
- Added the old sd dot (both the one flying in the air and the one when you get hit)
- Fixed the rage of the skies "exevo gran mas vis"

THINGS TO DO:
- Changing back to the old GS :D
- Changing back to the old black'N'white sheeps
- Changing various item
- A lot more changes will be made, i will update the list later.

Readme
In order to make the spr work you got to open your tibia 8.31 folder, remove the old tibia.spr file or just save it somewhere else if you want to change it back.
Then you put the new Tibia.spr which you downloaded and put it in to your tibi 8.31 map. Start tibia and check it out
NOTE !
Tibia must be closed while changing this sprite

Also i know that the UES can look rly big, but they does anyway ts just that the newer ues that cip changed uses both small and bigger spr so that it looks much bigger with my ue but take a closer look at the new ues and youll see that it hits the same sqms as my does. Also im not sure which sprs to use at the ues so if you got an better idea please post it

Last edited:
Pictures will be shown and added here

Exevo gran mas vis (rage of the skies)
granmasvisso9.png

More will come

druidteraos1.png

Last edited:
Then it's not oldschool, cause exevo gran mas vis (ultimate explosion) was a fire spell in the oldschool Tibia.

So you think that i can just change tibia and change exevo gran mas vis to a psycig damage as it was before? it was not fire dmg.

Cipsoft made this game and they made it energy damage and i cant fucking do anything about it are you stupid or what?
And ye screenshots will come i just needa log in to some ot and take some screens, been with freinds all day though so i didnt had time today

Then it's not oldschool, cause exevo gran mas vis (ultimate explosion) was a fire spell in the oldschool Tibia.

exevo gran mas flam is the old exevo gran mas vis, its the OT developers job to change vis to flam, not the spr dude.

It looks great, i might use it for Znote client!

you mean physic :D not phsycic :D

also all the names didnt match like exevo gran mas vis is explosion but adori vita vis is physic hit :p

I don't know if this is right thread to post, but ill try ;p I realy want to add command in talkactions "!changesex"(characters can change their gender) but i have no idea how to script it :S I searched all around and couldnt find any script, maybe some1 has the gender change sscript?
Thanks.

Please can someone upload it because I need it for one ots

Last edited:
Back