• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Error compiling TFS 1.3 in Windows

Dohko

Reaction score
Hello, otland friends, how are you?

I have a very annoying problem to solve, i can not compile tfs 1.3 to x64 at all.
I already tried to install vcpkg, using this method:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg
cd vcpkg
.\bootstrap-vcpkg.bat
.\vcpkg integrate install

I followed the tutorial and when trying to compile receive these errors:

Code:
"cannot open inpt file name.obj" , "cannot open include file 'mysql/mysql.h".

I tried adding the mysql.h folder in the "include folders" and refreshing the mpir library but the error persisted.

I tried to use VS2015 with boost dll + tfssdk and received these errors:

Code:
"cryptopp-static.lib (integer.cpp.obj) and error "external symbol__std_reverse .."

Could someone help me with this? show me a more effective way to compile, maybe some better version of editor or library, I'm accepting any kind of help. Thanks in advance.

are you using visual studio 2017 when trying to compile using the vcpkg tutorial?
did you run the command to install libraries with vcpkg? (if you have tried this command already, copy what i posted anyways and try it again, there's a typo in the tutorial for this command which may have resulted in the command not running)
Code:
./vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows libmariadb:x64-windows pugixml:x64-windows mpir:x64-windows cryptopp:x64-windows

are you using visual studio 2017 when trying to compile using the vcpkg tutorial?
did you run the command to install libraries with vcpkg? (if you have tried this command already, copy what i posted anyways and try it again, there's a typo in the tutorial for this command which may have resulted in the command not running)
Code:
./vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows libmariadb:x64-windows pugixml:x64-windows mpir:x64-windows cryptopp:x64-windows

Hey Vulcan, thanks for help me.
Yes, i followed the tutorial on this page :

otland/forgottenserver

and about the error in the tutorial, I noticed, it lacked an s in the word windows from the end.

I installed it correctly, and integrated the installation using the
Code:
".\vcpkg integrate install"

did you run it literally as .\vcpkg integrate install? cause that syntax doesnt actually work
it should be ./vcpkg integrate install

Bump!

did you run it literally as .\vcpkg integrate install? cause that syntax doesnt actually work
it should be ./vcpkg integrate install

Hey Vulcan,

I reinstalled vcpkg and vs2017, I followed the whole tutorial again and now I have this error.

1.png

"Error LNK1104 Can not Open File 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_62.lib' theforgottenserver"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back