• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error in DB halp :(

balde

Reaction score
Hello, i was trying to make my server 8.41 from 8.40, and i think i fucked up my DB, but I DIDNT TOUCHED IT!...

well this is the problem, i couldnt make my server 8.41 SO i tryed to open my server 8.40 again AND... this is an error that happend when someboddy trys to logg in D:...

PHP:
[13/04/2009  16:27:32] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
[13/04/2009  16:27:36] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
[13/04/2009  16:27:36] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 121726 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
if someone knows WHAT HAD HAPPENED! i would be happy :(..

i dont wnt to delete my DB :'(...

Well, as you see, a certain field is missing. If you were using a forgotten.sql file before and changed the server and still using the forgotten.sql, it will not work because schema.sql is the newest and is alot of new stuff in it. Switch back, or if you cannot solve the problem, remove the old and import the newest sql file again and it will be solved. If you did the convertion right. You can see on the errors that fields are missing. Fix them or do as I said.

but... if i import a new one or if i delete that one... i'll delete my accounts and players, annd i dont want to fuc* them up :(, I tryed to repair tables with nicaww but it didint worked, and was using this one for the protocol 8.40..
2jfa7oy.jpg

And.. i tryed to open this one for the 8.41 <_<

2h2h0ut.jpg

i used the same DB, and then... that happened >.<!!

I DONT WANT TO DELETE MY PLAYERS >.<!! can i fix it without deleting anything?

Back