• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Error installing VCPKG

trunksagain

Reaction score
Hello, guys. I'm trying to install VCPKG to compile my sources (TFS 1.3), and I can't proceed with other steps because this error. I following this tutorial: compiling

ERROR:

Someone can help me? Thanks.

@Stigma Seriously? My bad, :s. I tried once and I get same thing, so I thought was that causing the error when I compile. Thank you, I'll update here soon with my compile errors. If u can help me, I appreciate it.

If you're getting errors with missing lua.hpp, change
C++:
#include <lua.hpp>
to
C++:
#include <luajit/lua.hpp>
The files that use lua.hpp should only be configmanager.h and luascript.h

Ok, I did that, but I think is other file. I'm installing all packages now, when I finish here, I update my reply, right? Thank you so much, guys!

Guys, is it normal?

Stopped here ^
@Stigma

Last edited:

This error happens when I installing all libraries.

Code:
vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows libmariadb:x64-windows pugixml:x64-windows mpir:x64-windows cryptopp:x64-windows

"/

OMG, I have the same problem.

I'm installing one by one to check issues. When I try ./vcpkg install libmariadb:x64-windows I get this same error message

So, I tried to use this:
libmariadb seems to have portability issues, here is the github link for the cmake file

But I got same error.

I used ./vcpkg update and git pull:
gp.png

I tried to install libmariadb again, but the error persists =(

Last edited:
This is still an issue, getting met with the exact same problem.
libmariadb:x64 being rather annoying, it's been bug reported but Microsoft doing the usual nothing.

Try to use this :
Code:
vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows pugixml:x64-windows mpir:x64-windows cryptopp:x64-windows

And then use this:
Code:
vcpkg install libmysql:x64-windows

Last edited:
For anyone who's still having same issue and isn't satisfied with using libmysql
Remove your vcpkg folder and then follow those steps by order it will help you getting it to work.
Code:
git clone https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg.git
Code:
cd vcpkg
Code:
git checkout pr-fix-libmariadb
Code:
git fetch origin pull/10043/head:pr-fix-libmariadb
Code:
.\bootstrap-vcpkg.sh
Code:
.\vcpkg integrate install
Code:
.\vcpkg install libmariadb:x64-windows
Then install the main TFS libraries
64x
Code:
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows libmariadb:x64-windows pugixml:x64-windows mpir:x64-windows cryptopp:x64-windows
32x
Code:
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x86-windows boost-asio:x86-windows boost-system:x86-windows boost-filesystem:x86-windows boost-variant:x86-windows boost-lockfree:x86-windows luajit:x86-windows libmariadb:x86-windows pugixml:x86-windows mpir:x86-windows cryptopp:x86-windows

For anyone who's still having same issue and isn't satisfied with using libmysql
Remove your vcpkg folder and then follow those steps by order it will help you getting it to work.
Code:
Code:
cd vcpkg
Code:
Code:
Code:
.\bootstrap-vcpkg.sh
Code:
Code:
64x
Code:
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-windows boost-filesystem:x64-windows boost-variant:x64-windows boost-lockfree:x64-windows luajit:x64-windows libmariadb:x64-windows pugixml:x64-windows mpir:x64-windows cryptopp:x64-windows
32x
Code:
.\vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x86-windows boost-asio:x86-windows boost-system:x86-windows boost-filesystem:x86-windows boost-variant:x86-windows boost-lockfree:x86-windows luajit:x86-windows libmariadb:x86-windows pugixml:x86-windows mpir:x86-windows cryptopp:x86-windows
Both libraries 32,64 should be installed?

No the one you gonna use, If you'll compile for 64-bit then just install 64-bit libraries but if you gonna use 32-bit install 32-bit then.

Last edited:
Code:
Code:
cd vcpkg
Code:
Code:
Code:
.\bootstrap-vcpkg.sh
Code:
Code:
64x
Code:
32x
Code:
Yo,
I've done all these steps
Now i get these errors , maybe i have to link vcpkg to envrioment path or smth , but i don't know how to find the vcpkg page folder or even how to link them.
Capture.PNG

TFS version? Visual studio version? Got sure no errors on vcpkg installation?

Back