• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Error installing VCPKG

trunksagain

Reaction score
Hello, guys. I'm trying to install VCPKG to compile my sources (TFS 1.3), and I can't proceed with other steps because this error. I following this tutorial: compiling

ERROR:

Someone can help me? Thanks.

TFS version? Visual studio version? Got sure no errors on vcpkg installation?
Tfs 1.2 , Community 2019
This was the only error when i used this command
git checkout pr-fix-libmariadb
Caapture.PNG

And all steps were done sucessfully after that

Edit: after all libraries installed i tried this command and it worked , idk what's wrong :(

You shouldn't use vcpkg for TFS 1.2 because it was released on 2016.
Please take a look at Github and follow the correct tutorial for TFS 1.2
Note: Up until TFS 1.2 OR in master branch until 2017-12-31 you need the following instead:
Visual Studio 2015 Community (compiler)
Boost C++ libraries for MSVC 14.0 (32-bit download, 64-bit download)

You shouldn't use vcpkg for TFS 1.2 because it was released on 2016.
Please take a look at Github and follow the correct tutorial for TFS 1.2
Note: Up until TFS 1.2 OR in master branch until 2017-12-31 you need the following instead:
Visual Studio 2015 Community (compiler)
Boost C++ libraries for MSVC 14.0 (32-bit download, 64-bit download)
I think it will be impossible to reinstall a new version of MSCV because of the finished quota , if u can compile it for me it will be awesome

First link I provided above has compiled versions for 64-bit and 32-bit

So you're using a 8.00 downgraded server and TFS 1.2 official release for 10.97/10.98 and you wonder why it doesn't work or why it can't load items.otb?

So you're using a 8.00 downgraded server and TFS 1.2 official release for 10.97/10.98 and you wonder why it doesn't work or why it can't load items.otb?
Lol , it's just the exe i didn't use the source , also i moved the 800 items.otb version from remers to the items folder

Back