• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error not specified when loading map

kuhi

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Kuhicop
I just edited my map, I loaded the tibia 7.60 files as RME requested, the npcs and monsters.

Everything was looking good, I was able to save the project several times after hours of edit

When I run the server, I get this error:

My RME version is 3.5

Any ideas? I just spent all day with map editor...

You have to put breakpoints in your sources where map is parsed and check what is causing error.

I meant to put some cout << "break 1"; in your sources where map is parsing, not compile in debug mode.

I meant to put some cout << "break 1"; in your sources where map is parsing, not compile in debug mode.
Yea bro sorry I didn't have time today to update the post.

I just debugged in VS and it breaks at boost libs when loading the map, but the error is like a memory address was not able to allocate and the memory address itself like 0x012345 but no more details...

I just found a better map today so nvm.. it would be nice to learn what happens but not going to invest more time on this.. already lost many hours with this useless map xD

Thank you everyone who helped! @check @Discovery

If someone is interested, I got some extra time today and decided to answer my question debugging the project..
Found this: The map was saved with a different items.otb version, an upgraded items.otb is required.
Hope this helps :)

Back