• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

error on rme in ubuntu

mimus

Reaction score
hello every one! me again = 3, im getting problems in the rme, i downlodades like the wiki of github specifies, when im setting the 10.98 spr and dat folder the remeres trows this

Signatures are incorrect.
Metadata signature: 3F26
Sprites signature: 565EE171

and then it ask me again for the folder U.U i'd tried to set the check files signatures off, but then i just get non response, as always ∫(sec^2(q))dq for reading!

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "changed". I'm having the same issue on windows and am trying to learn more about it.
Which client are you trying to use? I think he had a client with none official tibia SPR/DAT files so he had changed it by the official ones.
and also he is last seen on Feb 8, 2019 so he is away, In this case creating a new thread would be better.

Which client are you trying to use? I think he had a client with none official tibia SPR/DAT files so he had changed it by the official ones.
and also he is last seen on Feb 8, 2019 so he is away, In this case creating a new thread would be better.
8.6, and I did, I just know this community is big on DIY, and wanted to do my due diligence in checking to see if my answer was already provided. Apologies for missing the date and reviving a dead thread, won't happen again.

Back