• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Error] Saving houses

Falconmax

Reaction score
I've been having problems saving houses, first I thought it was because I was doing something wrong but now I just can't understand it. When I want to do a server save I /save, then /closeserver, and then I use the save command from the GUI. Sometime it saves houses, sometimes not. Any idea why is happening this? Thanks :D

Guys, make sure you're using TAGS. They're not gonna give support for TRUNK, cause it's still being used FOR TESTING PURPOSES.

PS: I've already noticed that this bug is also happening with TAGS, but not with everybody. Maybe it's not server's fault.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

Yeah, this happens to me also, using TAGS. Happened even before using the rc11-13. The really bad thing, is that houses occassionaly dissapear on crash - all the items are gone, as well as the owners. I've reported it long ago but still no response.

Back