• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer read and fix packet in server

Jeyci

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello I have few problem in my server. i use tfs 1.5

the first one is that when i try to walk over certain area i get this message( this happens near thais temple, tried to replace the are but it didn't work)
Lua:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (141 bytes, 51 unread, last opcode is 0x66 (102), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): unable to create item with invalid id 46847
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 860)
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (131 bytes, 41 unread, last opcode is 0x66 (102), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): unable to create item with invalid id 46847
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 860)
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (173 bytes, 19 unread, last opcode is 0x66 (102), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): unable to create item with invalid id 46847

the other error is that i have to add autoloot by sarahwesker i have no errors in console when i use the command ( nothing happens) in otclient terminal i can see this
Code:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (233 bytes, 214 unread, last opcode is 0x96 (150), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1)): InputMessage eof reached

my discord is pasturryx hit me up with an offer. i will need proof that you are capable of fix this of course.

thank in advance

Check client log and compared files from the main TFS with mines, also the last packet in the client log tell you from where to begin, can't remember pretty well gesior made a tutorial of it or explained it to me can't remember pretty well

codinablack told me via PM that he solved the problem 2 days ago, but apparently he don't like sharing the solution with the community. xd

1713641561945.png

I don't use that code, but from the packete 0x96 + code it must be because of this: showTextDialog

Last edited:
Hello I have few problem in my server. i use tfs 1.5
the other error is that i have to add autoloot by sarahwesker i have no errors in console when i use the command ( nothing happens) in otclient terminal i can see this
Code:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (233 bytes, 214 unread, last opcode is 0x96 (150), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1)): InputMessage eof reached

codinablack told me via PM that he solved the problem 2 days ago, but apparently he don't like sharing the solution with the community. xd

View attachment 83959

I don't use that code, but from the packete 0x96 + code it must be because of this: showTextDialog
For the record I most certainly shared the fix to my problem with the community immediately after I discovered it, not on otland, but on otacedemy, as its more active and likely to be seen by more people (unless you are some sort of troll that got banned 🤔 )

The fix to MY problem for connecting to OTC was the maxpacketsize needs to be 65535

For the record I most certainly shared the fix to my problem with the community immediately after I discovered it, not on otland, but on otacedemy, as its more active and likely to be seen by more people (unless you are some sort of troll that got banned 🤔 )

The fix to MY problem for connecting to OTC was the maxpacketsize needs to be 65535
Which the link of that foro? Or are u talking about the github repository? I have it in discord is it there?

I have no idea what a foro is... you want a link to what exactly?

I have explained what I did to fix my problem. You find the maxpacketsize (defined at the top of const.h), and change its value to 65535, and that resolved all MY problems... I can not be certain it will solve yours as well.

Back