• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Error Znote Website Installation for TFS 0.4

pierroth

Mar Co.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It is me again!

I have another problem when I tried installing the website from Znote, I followed the tutorial.

I received 2 errors:
1st, at localhost (when installing the website), Failed to connect to MySQL: (2002) No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
I decided to ignore it like in the video, and I copied the code and paste it on Query, in myphpadmin/mydatabase.

Last edited:
Do you have a table called guild_wars in your database?
If not you can't import the table znote_guild_wars since it references to the other table.

You can skip to import that and disable guild wars since the server you're using doesn't have the war system funciton anyways.

Nope, I dont. So since I don't need it, it doesn't matter right? :)

I have another question.. I ran into this problem... I went into my website, and when I clicked to enter my account it gave me this error.

Code:
string(92) "SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `email`, `premdays` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1;"
(query -SQL error)
Type:select_single(select single row from database)

Unknown column 'premdays' in 'field list'

How do I fix it?

I would like to add, that I am using this server https://otland.net/threads/8-6-otserv-0-6-4-stable.218401/

And in config.php, looks like this:

Code:
// Available options: TFS_02, TFS_03
    // TFS 0.2 = TFS_02
    // TFS 0.3 = TFS_03 (If ur using 0.3.6, set $config['salt'] to false)!
    // TFS 0.4 = TFS_03
    // TFS 1.0 = TFS_10 (Under developement)
    $config['TFSVersion'] = 'TFS_03';
    // As far as I know, OTX is based on TFS_03, so make sure TFS version is configured TFS_03
    $config['CustomVersion'] = false;

$config['site_title'] = 'Znote AAC';
    $config['site_title_context'] = 'Because open communities are good communities. :3';

// Path to server folder without / Example: C:\Users\Alvaro\Documents\GitHub\forgottenserver
    $config['server_path'] = 'C:\Users\Marco\Desktop\Tibia2\OTServ.0.6.4';

Thank you again!!

Last edited:
You get that error because ZnoteAAC is looking for a field named premdays and OTServ don't have that in the accounts table.

OTServ isn't a supported engine afaik?

This could be fixed by editing this line:
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/6577469bb92cbb7547de9fe7d1437edb863b97a9/engine/init.php#L48
Either remove or edit the premdays column to the name OTServ uses.

You may also edit this line:
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/ab2f40df723ae678fb1a311df0bc6839a06a14e7/myaccount.php#L243

You could also just add that row into the table, but thats not a good way to just add a empty row which the server has no use for.
Code:
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD `premdays` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Back