• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling like keeping this thread in first post since 1 player plays every day, but alone xD
Maybe someone wants to try help him finish the current patch.

Typical. When I leave home server goes offline due internet loss.
Well anyway, I put it back online now.
Quite possible I will continue working on game tomorrow. (still have to leave home for today)

No worry. You're the only player on that server <3
Apparently not. Even though last few weeks very little interest given, prolly because I haven't brought something new.
But your negativity always welcome

New patch ready! :p
Tomorrow I will update live server and bring out the patch notes aswell.

>Patch 0.1.5.7.2 notes<

Going to eat and shower and then in about 1 hour I will create new character and play with it from start.

Currently based on a poll I will take Hunter. (strawpoll is just few posts above)
If you wondering what I voted on: Druid x)
You can still change the class I play!! #makeithappen

Also created Whi World chat channel in discord: https://discord.gg/c5Rm3

>Patch 0.1.5.7.2 HOTFIX<
Yesterday couldn't rly play much xD
I ran into a bug I started to fix and then new player came online and kept finding more and more of these.
So in the end I mostly spent time fixing them x)

This patch note shows what I fixed yesterday.
In about hour I will start server all over again. Lets see how far I get this time xD

>Patch 0.1.5.7.3 <

It's going quite well, I'm enjoying the new replay.
There are few bugs here or there, caused by the organizing, but I like the fact I'm able to fix them very fast.
Half of the improvements are for the quality increase or balance changes anyway.

In the weekend I'm not sure am I going to play. Too early to let you know. But if anyone is going to try I hope they enjoy themselves as much I have.

The server time outs what happen every now and then for as long as 1 minute are caused by my ISP. They said they will send repairmans out yesterday.. still nobody has shown up -.-

>Patch 0.1.5.7.4 <

Even though I didn't do much of playing this weekend I'm glad that someone did.
Here is another patch with all the reported bugs or improvement ideas

>Patch 0.1.5.7.5 <
keeping things clean as possible :D

Currently not doing anything major to Whi World, because spending most of my time scripting for another server. (I will be done with that end of this week)

meanwhile what you want me to do next for Whi World? new youtube video or fix the monster AI lag
http://www.strawpoll.me/10679098

>Patch 0.1.5.7.6 <

This patch didn't have many changes, but this is also a good thing. It means that Server is getting cleaner, smoother and more balanced.

Start of this week I started working on new monster AI and spellCreating system. Like with Central System it is a huge task what takes lot of time.
Most likely I won't be updating server until I have completed the new scripts. Estimated scripting time ~50 hours (2 weeks)

I have forgotten to mention kind people who have supported Whi World by buying Lua scripts from me.
Supporting me will speed up the progress to launch new Whi World Website.
Shoutout to servers: voltageOT, Fortera-Global, Kronera-Global and + 2 owners who's server names I don't know

typical, seems like yesterday when i was poke hunting server went down. I hate my ISP.. always change the IP. and in some reason the static ip for linux doesnt work..
Anyway server is now back online.

>Patch 0.1.5.7.7 <

I have finally finished the monster AI and spellcreating patch.
All monsters spells have been reworked.

Next up, what you think you want me to do next? >Strawpoll<
Color description:
RED -
Something I have to do sooner or later, but doesn't really change the game immediately
GREEN - Something new and going to do it sooner or later.
YELLOW - Not required at all, but someone has to do it eventually
PURPLE - Bonus, something what is not needed, but maybe interests you and gives something to do while I'm working on new things for Whi World.

1. Somewhat complete Whi World with hunter(Red Apple) (will take few days)
This will allow me to balance the endgame for hunters too.
And currently good patch to play on. Gotta test monster AI and their spells.

2. New endgame content: Mummy room
Maybe some old players want to try something completely new and challenging?
In any case I'm ready to make new content now.

3. New early game content: Forest Mystery Quest
Or perhaps something easy but new?
I have the Forest Mystery area(added it in few patches ago), but currently you can just find some free items there and if you explored enough you could find the spot where the quests starts.
The quest idea is just to have a long ass room escape like puzzle (but your are not escaping, you are trying to get in :D)

4. A new minigame: Hide and Seek (players only)
You can turn yourself into item and you have to hide yourself from other player rune hits.
There will be 2 runes. Aoe and single target. They mechanically work a little different, none the less it will be fun, if several players come online to try it out.

5. A new minigame: Plants vs Zombies

If you don't know what is this game then do google search to it and check pictures.
However I will not create that many plants nor enemies at first.
But will add an option to 1v1 :D (1 spawns zombies, another spawns plants)
Maybe even 2 vs AI (depends how much time it takes)

6. A new minigame: Sliteher.io
Again you don't know what is that game? fine: Slitherio

7. A new minigame: Good old Snake with additions.
I have seen some servers having snake minigame, but they all just in 1 room and pretty meh.
Lets add levels! Bonuses! Monsters!

8. Convert all Whi World features to Central System.
Well, I have reworked all monsters, quests, missions,areas.
Still haven't organized last major part of my server. Features.

9. Remove NPC's and replace them with monster

While I'm at it I will rework the talking with NPC's too and the shop.

>>Strawpoll<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back