• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean your npc told me that i will have to move alot in the game but it doesnt apply to your monster that you made.
monster doesn't need to move more when he reaches you?
I still don't understand what the problem here.
You want monster to move more? Why?

PS monsters seem to stuck when they get in some positions with DoAdds like Trees etc
This is source problem, I'm not using my custom pathfinding on monsters because it might make it lag.
Besides it happens quite rarely and even if it does, players with range abilities are quite happy about it :D

Well. That was surprisingly easy xD
I finished with new respawn system already.

I'm working towards for Patch 0.1.5.6 which would put the end for these "reworks and improvements"
If all goes well Patch 0.1.5.6 will be ready next week. I hope I can surprise you with that one, because huge part of map will get detailed again! + new quests/missions

Meanwhile we can test latest patch what I applied Sunday.
Would be nice to get errors out of the way if there is any found.

>POST 1 OF MAIN THREAD UPDATED<

Been doing lot of rework recently and yesterday I wrote same things over 4 times xD (worked every time, but I wasn't happy the way I had to config it or script performance was not so great)
So I was kinda stuck in the loop yesterday xD

There are some great bugs found recently what require fix and I have no clue how long it may take.
This means the next patch might come out later than anticipated. (which was set to 21.03)

IMPORTANT TO KNOW FOR PLAYERS:
when you sell equipment item to shop, it will sell your EQUIPPED item first. So right now you need to take it off :/
When you put item with custom stats(the recent random stat improvement feature) into lootbag IT WILL LOOSE ALL THE BONUS STATS!!

This week more payers than usually played on Whi World. They have been finding lot of bugs and giving me feedback what to improve.
All of that I will do for upcoming patch, although I will have to push forward some of my own plans to stay on schedule.
To get out the next patch in few days, I will have to ditch some of my plans.
This means I wont be making new missions to bandit mountain yet. They will come on some later date.

Good news is that quest is ready!
Now I'm simply going polish up the bandit mountain area scripts and then start fixing bugs.
Hopefully all that will be done in 2-3 days.

Going to get some energy/death stones in Cyclops Dungeon (if anyone wants to join then we can try Big Daddy)

EDIT: derp. Killed my host, I have to manually start it now.. This can happen friday.

Last edited:
Silence was real, but finally server hosting problems are solved.

Server will get full restart (I could not restore old database not I did any backups)
I open server 07.04

Tomorrow I will release patch notes of next update

server is open :3
brace the lag/error impact (no clue what is going to happen)

i created an acc on website just fine, times out with client
whiworld.com, 7171, 10.77

cant connect aswell using this ip: whiworld.com ( i see my character but just can log in on server)

get jelly of my weapon :p
20fmn5.jpg

I was able to solo cyclopses quite long.
Today finished also bandit quest with Ownage.
We tried Arcahnos too, but failed xD It killed us while archanos had less than 300 hp left. keke kek
O well. Next time he will go down fo sho! My damage is practically doubled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back