• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

Smoke, the exiled barbarian.
8R60DnP.png

I like your simple yet elegant style.
I'd love to see you make something as you do and then adding a twist, something that catches the eye (e.g something that at first sight doesn't really work). It'll be a challenge trying to make it fit but you'll learn a lot.

I like your simple yet elegant style.
I'd love to see you make something as you do and then adding a twist, something that catches the eye (e.g something that at first sight doesn't really work). It'll be a challenge trying to make it fit but you'll learn a lot.

I do not understand what you mean

I received a new project on a large scale while my schedule is already quite tight and this caused me to stop mapping Korg. Let's face it: Given that it's a low-rate, medieval RPG server, you think I should leave the minimap the size it's in, adjust the formats and use the minimap that's ready or should I expand to the south, so As in the image requested as shape?

n4l2oGU.png

lMAfHw4.jpg
[/ center]​

I thought better and I think it's already too big. Is just one of several cities in the game, containing more than 300 houses / shops / rpg pits. But thanks for the comment
i just think rpgish wise this circle thing at bottom of the map looks like a druids guild and it would be so awesome to have such a big city to explore! wow.

I don't think I have ever seen such a big city, so perhaps taking the time to add the south part would prove to be something unique in Tibia. Wandering around in a huge city like that would certainly be a special feeling.

i love the big city idea very very much. i really excited about how you make it. if you want you can check my show off thread for some ideas. i was obsessed by the idea to create a giant metropole. good luck

It must look weird with all those diagonal and curvy walls.
But i'm curious anyway :p
Gonna wait for final result.

Back