• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

i love the big city idea very very much. i really excited about how you make it. if you want you can check my show off thread for some ideas. i was obsessed by the idea to create a giant metropole. good luck

Although it is a huge city, I think I will keep a good part of it as plebeians and merchants, as a periphery. The nobler parts will probably be surrounded by the walls of the inner palace. As in the great medieval kingdoms.

if you want i can put my map for download and you can check it out for ideas so. if you like something you can also just copy it from me. as i said i rly like ur idea and wanted to do the same ;)

here is my map of a big city, there are also some other maps made by me. lvl 6 is the ground lvl city is somewhere in the south west. zoom out very much to find it easier. good luck and i hope you get some ideas ;)

Attachments

• tibia map ot 10.98.otbm
    1.3 MB · Views: 15 · VirusTotal
I'll start to build some constructions to the megalopole
Dvdy2qw.png

Not a fan of the gravel on wood but I adore your latest post and the table area in the first picture of your previous post.

I really like your mapping, very well done!
Exception: I think it's bit weird with grass tuffs on floor tiles on top of that tower among your latest screens :p

I am thinking of remaking this huge city on a smaller scale, as its size exceeds 800 sqm and places like streets and avenues end up being disproportionately wide. Some places were more than 15sqm wide and this is too much for a tibia street

I was thinking of something that would distort a little of the tibia, it would be a great project that would require a lot of time and work. Would have functions that already exist in other ots, such as minning, forge, plantation, including the creation of raw materials that do not exist in the tibia, such as leathers, wool, cotton, etc. Various systems of learning spells and abilities. Primary RPG attributes like speed, intelligence, etc. As well as a large medieval map. I believe that alone I am not able to finish everything in less than 48923894893 lives. So I would like to know if anyone is interested in helping x.x

I was thinking of something that would distort a little of the tibia, it would be a great project that would require a lot of time and work. Would have functions that already exist in other ots, such as minning, forge, plantation, including the creation of raw materials that do not exist in the tibia, such as leathers, wool, cotton, etc. Various systems of learning spells and abilities. Primary RPG attributes like speed, intelligence, etc. As well as a large medieval map. I believe that alone I am not able to finish everything in less than 48923894893 lives. So I would like to know if anyone is interested in helping x.x
You're ambitious and I love it but try to start small. You can always expand on a smaller finished project rather than having to constantly look at an uphill struggle to maintain your motivation to complete an overly ambitious project.

Very interesting project with such a great city.
I suscribed to see your advances. Keep moving!

I would like to apologize for my inactivity, it happens that I am working on an alternative server project that does not allow me to divulge the images of the map development. As soon as we reach the established target for commencement, I will post photos here on the forum.

In my vague time I continued to map my utopian city, which yielded little, since I have 2 ~ 3h / week. So a friend gave me the suggestion to use some constructions or parts of public domain maps found in the forums. At first I did not like the idea very much, because my goal was to complete a huge city, but at the pace I was walking I would never be ready .. so I accepted his suggestion and copied some parts of some public maps that, next to what I already Had done comes resulting in a major breakthrough in the city.

Maybe it's never finished, but it's my hobby and what I like to do in my spare time, so ..

Today I had the curiosity to know how great it was compared to the tibia. And here is the result:
20632497_1648102758534809_1400404495_n.png

I was impressed by how big my dream is, and this makes me curious about how big the map would be that would hold this city: p

Back