• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

Your commitment to this piece is admirable.
I told you to start small since you can always expand but you've proven that you are not to be underestimated. Keep it up!

Passing the carnival, I am back to the active. I hope to finish the city parallel to my return to the global tibia :)
Hail Recife Team! Hail Honbra!
AsYjpmr.png

edit: this is the surface of the mountain to the southeast of the city. in my view, is well under way to be completed in a few days.​
When you post the minimap i wouldn't mind seeing some buildings aswell.

I'm actually shocked that this piece of work hasn't gotten more attention. I have never seen a city this big and well structured in Tibia since the beginning of time. Very good job.

I'm actually shocked that this piece of work hasn't gotten more attention. I have never seen a city this big and well structured in Tibia since the beginning of time. Very good job.
Very nice work right there, you should open server with this map.

Thx bros. I'm currently having moderate time to mappear, but I'm always doing it when I can. I have already tried to seek help from other mappers to advance the project, but I did not succeed. I think the good mappers either have projects, or just map for money, I do not know.

Looking good man. I think you should go to your data files and open grounds and do this:

<brush name="grass" type="ground" server_lookid="4526" z-order="3500">
<item id="4526" chance="250"/>

the 4526 grass tile is normally set to 2500, but it's really empty, I feel like changing the chance to a smaller number will make the ground look fuller thus needing less details and it would make it look better as well imo.

Back