• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal War by TwinkSoft

Hello followers!

I've decided to show you how's the map going, this time I'm not showing you in-game screenshots, you'll now see the server minimap!
2po7iua.png

Regards,
Cypher

Once the map is ready the server will be online Blez!

Thank you for offering this help, will message you via skype if I need something.

Last edited:
I'm adding the last details to the map, the server will be online soon!

An advertisement thread will be made, check the advertisement section!

Rofl if thats true, and he'd abandon such a project this easily, then he should never think about creating another project

Rofl if thats true, and he'd abandon such a project this easily, then he should never think about creating another project
Ever considered the fact that some people might have real life issues that are more important than Tibia?

It doesnt revolve around me, nah.. Yet being active for so long, creating this specific thread to get your otserver advertised. And now suddenly this project is death? =P Doesnt make sense haha

17th august > 9th september, plenty of time to atleast write something down if you care about your thread

- - - Updated - - -

Ever considered the fact that some people might have real life issues that are more important than Tibia?

Sure thing, I've got my own 'real life issues' mom was in hospital couple weeks ago, but was I there for 20 days 24/7 not being able to visit the pc? ^.-

The owner logged into his account the 6th of september on otland. In my opinion, this makes the owner very un-trust worthy. He should have posted something about the server.

Another one bits the dust.

Back