• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal War by TwinkSoft

This is gonna be great. But its hard to keep players on a custom server. Make sure u dont make the exp too low,and not too high ^^

Impatient! ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw Cypher, incase you select me as an tester, mind sending this profile an message instead of Mike070? =P

Thanks

Sign me up for the testing , really looking awesome.
always love a good costum rpg server :)

Haha, no it's not a dead project. I just don't post 'news' about the server because I prefer to finish something before saying it's already there.

About the members who applied to have a tour on the server, they'll receive today a PM with the necessary information.

I've just had my tour around the server, and honestly.. It seems to be one hella big map =P He had shown me a couple hunting spots including a quest, all those spots seemed to be very well mapped ^^

There's gonna be some nice pvp action goin' on later :D trust me on that

Thank you all for the support.

If you were not contacted for the private tour through the server this week it is because I didn't find you online. Anyways you'll be PM'd this monday!

The server will be ready soon, keep checking this thread for news and updates!

Just got a preview of the server, looks fabulous! :D

Today's update:

Added the achievement system with 23 different achievements!

Cypher;1577274[B said:
]It will be ready before august,[/B] TwinkSoft mappers are not a part of the team anymore, they got bored from mapping I think and left. That's the reason it's taking more time to be done.

I will ask the community what they wannt so: Do you guys think adding a starter's island is a good idea? With Experience x1.

Any estimation of when it comes on?

Great that you like the server Lady Stark, we will be waiting for you on the server.

Any estimation of when it comes on?
Sadly I didn't have enough time to connect these days, I would tell you I want it to be ready the next week but it's not sure. So I will not promise you something I'll not be able to accomplish as before (with the release date).

Now a server update: A new OtLand member has joined to the team.

Welcome to TwinkSoft team Summ!

Thanks for introducing me Cypher :)
Yep here I am.

I still working hard on the map, I ensure you guys you'll not be disappointed!

Back