• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal War by TwinkSoft

Cypher

TwinkSoft Owner
Reaction score
k6iz8.png

Hello OtLanders, I'm here to present you the newest Open Tibia development team: TwinkSoft

Who we are?
We are a group of developers who like to create new and unique things Open Tibia related, we're not a huge group at the moment but we know what we want and we'll do to reach this objective.

Our objective:
TwinkSoft main objective is to launch unique servers to bring back the old times all of our servers will be 100% custom. TwinkSoft owner (me) want you to know we don't want to make money out of this, that's why our servers will not contain a 'donation system'.

Reaching the objective:
To reach our objective we have and we'll get a group of developers, that includes: Mappers, scripters & community managers. We also count with a 'capital' to invert on further projects.

Our members:
TwinkSoft Owner: Cypher
TwinkSoft Administrator: Znote
TwinkSoft Scripter: Summ
TwinkSoft Game Masters: N4s3r, Havoc

_________________________ TwinkSoft ©2012 ________________________

TwinkSoft presents it's new Open Tibia project: Eternal War

About Eternal War:
This server will be the first put online by TwinkSoft as a 'group', it will be a PvP server with medium rates and a custom game map and scripts. We want to bring our players a 'tibia-ish' experience and that's the reason you'll start at level 1 in a starter's zone where you'll be able to level up until level 8 and go to mainland to live a unique RPG feeling!
We're using the forgotten server v0.2.13 rev5682 from the private subversion so the client will be 9.54, the server will be hosted using Don Daniello's Hosting.

Server rates:
As I stated before, Eternal War will be a medium rated server that means the experience rate will be between 25x and 35x. It won't be staged, because it already gets harder to level up as you grow in levels, so why make it even harder by making exp rates decrease?
The loot rate will be 4x than normal.

Server map:
Eternal War map will be a 95% custom map, and just 95% because it will contain 2 real tibia quests that will be: Annihilator and POI. The map is 70% done at the moment, it counts with a huge city, various spawns and 3 quests.

Addons:
To get the different addons you'll need to work hard, because the player will have to get the necessary items and exchange them with different NPC's depending on the addon.

Premium:
Premium will be obtainable In-Game, you won't need to buy it using real money, all you'll need is some crystal coins! (3 to be exact). The premium accounts will have exactly the same benefits they have at real tibia.

Map Screenshots:
w9tuhj.png

25qsutc.png

2wnmw48.png

dzt1cw.png

sbln41.png

2598r4l.png

2zzjcbt.png

1iztra.png

dobatu.png

wvu8pg.png

23rl2jd.png

25qevpx.png

35inbqq.png

_________________________ Eternal War by TwinkSoft ©2012 ________________________

I would like you guys to comment what you think about the project and give us suggestions.

Last edited:
Thank you rox666 and Amiroslo!

We're working hard to make this possible, the server is planned to be online this week, it will be specified later.

Edited first post: Added a new article about premium!

Optional-pvp?
For an OTserv?
That really is unique, but maybe it won't make players.

Goodluck though.

Haha, thank you for reporting that Three Magic.

Wasn't supposed to put optional, it's just PVP. First post edited.

Haha Erikas and Nitron, Cypher Wars was made to be released, I never wanted to host it and make it a official server. It's just to contribute to the Open tibia community with new things.
But I don't want to talk about Cypher Wars here.

I think that this server will be great!

Thank you Sn4ake, TwinkSoft team will not disappoint the community!

A minimap screenshot will be upload in a while.

Great to know that Blez, I must also say thank you for donating that map piece (Amazon camp).

Thank you all guys!

I'll be replying applications tomorrow morning, it's too late right now.

Reading and replying applications right now.

And that's great Blez, thank you.

looks like a really nice ot.. hope you finish it and for sure i will be there

It's almost done, working on the last spawns and some map details. We also have the hosting ready!

Back