• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ethania.net- corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are calling anyone dogs, it would be you - as Low' and Zabijamy dogs. Noone followed Veziv apart from few loyal people (Sam, Anamux etc) the only ones thinking rationally in your incredibly conformist team. I do know all the situation with Veziv. You killed Veziv for fun on svargrond, then he refused to command the battle, what was reasonable. You lost. Low told you to leave teamspeak and you did. Zabijamy told you to rook yourselves and you did. Who is the dogs here?
What you talking about :D Veziv cried (cried beacuse he was killed for fun XD but he always saying "i dont care when i die, bla bla bla" so Zabijamy takeover its not a problem. Problem was when he was started taking admins and ranks on TS so Zabijamy cant lead us anymore so we went to another TS and make our own team.

@Veziviak
You know who i am? especially not your dog

Edit to down posts
@Rorrschach
Stop coloring beacuse apparently you dont know situtation. First he took Zabijamy ranks so stop talking bullshit.

Last edited:
FZs7ifr.png

Next proof of deletion characters.

man lol its photoshop its best 8.6 tibia server in whole history on tibia

Kappa

let's go i post before screen SHUt your play!

after few min he delete more chars so what happend ? SHUt your play!

Veziv have 2 deads from empty pool :) not 1

GOD ETHANIA NOTHING CAN HELP U FRX_CAMS HAVE MORE MOVIES FROM YOUR OT ON HES YOUTUBE CHANNEL so how u explain this? there is like 500 players from your ot on this movies --> Deleted characters too :)

FRX_CAMS yt channel FRX_CAMS
watch some movies from ethania.net XD every characters exist on your corrupted ot, so u need to delete like atleast 500+ characters haha try harder.

Last edited:
What you talking about :D Veziv cried (cried beacuse he was killed for fun XD but he always saying "i dont care when i die, bla bla bla" so Zabijamy takeover its not a problem. Problem was when he was started taking admins and ranks on TS so Zabijamy cant lead us anymore so we went to another TS and make our own team.

@Veziviak
You know who i am? especially not your dog

He took your ranks because you were kicking him all the time giving out admins to everyone having FUN. "GGOGO HEROLDO, YOUR TURN" "KICK HIM". Rings a bell? Zabijamy didn't even want to make an action, It was Low or Crush I believe that wanted to fight after the svargrond lost battle. You gathered around 15 ppl on carlin boat, but that was barely half, because people didn't want to fight without Veziv. That was the moment you left ts.

Name of this thread: ETHANIA.NET- corrupted shit/ we are not talking about VEZIV-
leave braindead.

I will not leave as I am telling the truth. The fault was all on you. You killed Veziv. You left ts. You hacked Veziv. That's when he asked GM to hack the hacker and that's why this thread exists. If you can't see the whole background of the title of this thread you should go back to kidnergarten, because that's where your intelligence apparently belongs mr *braindead*.

Pretty sad thing to see all the polish people hate on a GM that just wanted to help. You guys really should reconsider your life choices, because I'm pretty sure if Zabijamy or Low would tell you to jump from a clif you would do so.

I wonder how is this related to otland, to post about this server which I don't even know existed.
In many ways, I see few people who can't have a debate/discussion and have to write in caps lock. At least I will never try ethania.

Ahh, youth and its expressionate passion. :)

I will try to keep this thread closed, although it will most likely get deleted as the behavior is not exacly according to our guidelines...

I encourage anyone who wishes to try out a different OT server to have a look in our Advertisement section (url is ordered by new threads), perhaps there is another server to your likings.

Remember that the Terms of service and Rules of otland includes:

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back