• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Etherbank - RPG - Screenshots

First team to complete Water Dungeon quest. Gratz m8s xD

WaterDungeonFirsts.png

player in the middle is Han Solo lol

the donation items seem to be a little op...
is there any other way to get them other than donating?

There are other items with similar or better stats that cannot be acquired from donating (except for in-game trades)

haha i got my donator items because some team killed a RS and I looted the body :)

Epic raid today, died 3 times

Raid1.png

Raid2.png

Imperious killed me about a split second after this shot lol

Love Mapping with this guy ^.^ Hands down the best mapper I've ever got the privilege to work with and ever seen! This servers the bomb come try it out :D ~Satan <3

ctfcamping.png

Couple homies and I camping red base clock ticking down. Bomb ctfage

Last edited:
So I've decided to host a little advertising scheme.

Information

• For every person who submits a screenshot here I'll take a request for one monster to be added to the gladiator arena.
  • This can be any name and outfit you desire (like yourself).
  • You may also choose two spells for your monster:

• The first may be any element or effect variant of a strike, or aoe spell.
  • The second may be any element or effect variant of a beam or wave spell (Any spell that won't hit the monsters standing diagonal to it).

Rules:

• Only the person submitting the picture will get credit.
  • I'll reserve the right to deny any name/spell I please eg. profanity, obscene, ridiculous.
  • You may also only choose one monster, once it is made I will not remake or edit it for obvious reasons.
  • You can only choose one effect and one shoot effect for each spell. Nothing too fancy..
  • Your encouraged to post multiple screenshots but unfortunately there may only be one monster request per person.

This is just supposed to be something fun and good for the growth of the server so be creative with the screenshots and monsters (or just request one named after yourself :p!) If you don't have an account on the server you can create one here, any level is fine.The pic can be of anything you want but showing off some of the RPG elements of the server would be greatly appreciated <3 I will try to make them as fast as the posts come (fast) ^^

What is the Gladiator Arena?
Added a completely original gladiator system!

You can come to the arena in Arkdun to place your bets. The monsters are all completely even in health and attacks, so every outcome is different! Even with the same monsters, all it takes is one lucky beam attack to completely change the outcome even if your losing by a good amount. It really is a blast! Completely automated, just throw your bets in the blue flames and you will receive your winnings automatically if you choose right! There is no limit on how many people can place a bet on a single game, but each character may not bet more than one million gold.

So far there are over 30 different monsters or champions selected at random for each game!

1juvk6.png

bit95l.png

vn2q76.png
Have fun!

Last edited:
Here are screens of 1 out of the 4 shrine quests you need to complete to get access to the ferumbras!

97658298.png

58808285.png

65112125.png

18485741.png

98785388.png

47656662.png

67784798.png

Back