• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Etherbank - RPG - Screenshots

291jayf.jpg

Wonder what is inside...

2m2dut3.jpg

Btw, that Dragon Matriarch is bs!

@EDIT
What is beyond this point? I can't get through!
a27jp1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Teaser Updates: Brought from TNT Forum

I've decided to share a small teaser of the area I'm working on as well that may take a while to get put into the game simply due to the limited amount of time I've had lately due to school and work. The dwarf district of this city is shown in the screenshot below, while the elf districts are still being worked on. This city consists of a slave dwarf sector that is overseen by the elf districts to the north and the south. The elves have enslaved these dwarves, and battles run rampant throughout the streets. The battles will be using our monster versus monster feature more than we have ever before with "NPCs" fighting consistently in the streets.

OsdourTeaser.png

Also another teaser update:
Not Done by me but brough from TNT Forum

Not completely detailed yet (debris, stones, etc.) but I felt like posting anyways. :p
It's gonna be part of a huge new hunting area, with an intricate storyline to go with it.

16a5x0m.png

Here's an overview of what's coming within the next week:

2my9jdf.png

It'll be a great new place to hunt for higher levels.

This is a screenshot thread, not an advertisement thread.
Please only post in-game pictures here. Thanks :)
We appreciate the attention though. :p

Thought I could bump the thread with some of my skills/equips:

20jiyh0.png

rkbvgm.png

Also did the boots of xanitex quest :D
Now I'm gonna tr and rush to 250!...Well, tomorrow.

We have plenty of people who love to help out, so if you start just ask around or poke your head into the Help channel. :)

I will help you tommorow norse, got work in 7 hours, so gottas goto bed plus im british and lazy :D

Back