• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ethereal Midnight looking for Team.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
vhdjlh.png

Banner Created by: Daytona of OTfans.

I'm currently looking for a team to help me work on my OT.

The projects full name is "Ethereal Midnight; Dirge of Lost Souls" I would like to make this a long running server that will be comparable to servers such as Twinforce, Ice Chaw, Goobers, and Forge of Chaos. I want this server to be remembered and played by many!​

About the server:
This is going to be a low rate, custom map, dedicated server. I'm looking to have the rates as following
  • Exp: stages 250-5
  • Loot: 5
  • Magic: 8
  • Skills: 50
The server will be Client 8.5 with updated everything. As soon as an update comes out. We will update the server. Everything will always be 100% upto date.

What I'm looking for:
  • 1-2 Scripters

What will I be doing:
I am currently working on a 100% custom map. I am the project manager, and I am very organized. I do not want someone on the team that is going to cause any issues/problems with other people.

All Staff positions will not be receiving GOD status on the server. So if I think that you should have it, and that you won't abuse your power, then I will give you God status, everyone will be given GM status as a temperary probationary period. If I see you doing good as a GM, you will be promoted to a GOD.

What they will have to do:

Scripters:
I am looking for 2 people who can script (Movements, Actions, Npcs, Quests). I would like someone who isn't new to scripting, and can create bugless scripts. And make scripts that will go along with the map.

I would like the staff to speak proper English. or be able to speak english enough to talk to me.

If you think you fit into this profile and you have some time on your hands do not hesitate to reply containing:
  • Name:
  • Nickname:
  • MSN:
  • References:
  • Example(s) of your work:

Staff so far:
  • BigB - Manager/Mapper.
  • BeeR bong - Host.
  • Daytona {from OTFans} - Scripter/Web Designer.

You can also reach me by PM for questions.​

Last edited:
* Name: Marcus
* Nickname: Moe
* MSN: PM
* Position Applying for.: Hoster
* References:
* Example(s) of your work: Alot of closed projects due to lack of staff members :(

(prob. stolen from my thread :p
* System Type: Windows 7 64-bit Operating System
* CPU: Intel pentium 4 2x 3.00GHZ
* Memory (RAM): 2,00GB
* Reserved HD: 300GB
* ISP: 100mbit/100mbit

global map all time is better than all others,
I losted about 6 months making an nice and detailed mapp, after onlined getted about 200 players maximum, global server, 1 month = 300+ players
=P lol

Back
Top Bottom