• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ethraeum Online] | Adventure server | Searching for Testers

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
EOthread.png

EDIT: SCREW APPLICATIONS, ANYONE CAN JOIN, READ BELOW!

(You can find download links for client and IP changer on our website, and you can go to our report page there to report bugs)

IP: ethraeum.no-ip.org
Client: 10.31
Port: 7171

~
PROJECT CURRENTLY ON HOLD.

Ethraeum is developed by @Shadowsong and @Dante_

Last edited:
epic layout of thread as always! (i wouldn't have expected anything else actually ^^)

for everyone who loves custom this should be a must insta apply ^^

Ooh damn this looks awesome, too bad i don't have much time in real life...

How long can i be active? depends on the day sometimes 2 hour and sometimes 4 hour, i'm interested because i love rpg and custom servers
my plan is fuck the server, try out everything whats possible, tell you if i find bugs and i will suggest something for sure.

Well to be honest i could sacrifice a couple hours of my sleeping time which would make about 4-5h each day.

How long can i be active? depends on the day sometimes 2 hour and sometimes 4 hour, i'm interested because i love rpg and custom servers
my plan is fuck the server, try out everything whats possible, tell you if i find bugs and i will suggest something for sure.

A few hours per day is okay, as long as you are going to provide quality feedback.

im down, i can play few hours per day
I'll consider you like everybody else. I'll choose some people before I go to sleep today. Waiting to see more applications.

Well to be honest i could sacrifice a couple hours of my sleeping time which would make about 4-5h each day.

Nah mate, don't want you to lose your sleep over this. I'm sure we'll find some testers to fix this stuff up, and then you can enjoy playing on the real thing :p

Amagad, awesome idea! :eek:

Ty

9c42c6fa0a.png

Need help in scripts area?

I would like to test it out
Im the kind of person, that always look for bugs, and always analyzing how people will like the spawn's, mapping and areas..

As i said im the guy who looks for bugs, and im having plans to check how the monster balancing and map grond is based on hunting and exploring

Im available atleast half of the day lol ;p

I would like to test it out
Im the kind of person, that always look for bugs, and always analyzing how people will like the spawn's, mapping and areas..

As i said im the guy who looks for bugs, and im having plans to check how the monster balancing and map grond is based on hunting and exploring
recommended!!

Oh how I would love to test this piece of mona lisa!
I can play anywhere from 2-6 hours a day(sucks having school and work..)
I've played pretty much every single era of Necronia. This is pretty much the only reason I'm still on here, NECRONIA!
As a tester I will not only enjoy the awesomeness, but look for bugs; both mapping and other types. As well as give criticism and feedback :)
Hope I can test! If not then oh well, just seeing Necronia progressing is enough for me!

Back