• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ethraeum Online] | Adventure server | Searching for Testers

I actually could teamhunt with my RL , hes on a break too, so we could be looking up for bugs :p

fy hah, im bored as hell and i havnt recieved the infos yet :C

We discovered a massive bug with weapons that would make testing for more people much more unpleasant. I won't invite anyone before we fix that, but after we do, you can expect a PM on OTland.

To all current testers; PM me for my Skype. I'm currently doing some bug fixes and Shiva is busy.

Since Necronia is down at the moment and will take some time to set up on another host and open again, I'll be working on this project.
If anyone is interested to join and play what we have so far, PM me.

What you can expect:
  • Hilarious content
  • 4 to 5 levels (at the moment) with a bunch of quests in each level.
  • 1 vocation (adventurer) that promotes into different ones, but only warrior works right now, and I'm even reworking some of that, so you'll have to upgrade into a warrior for now.
  • Bugs bugs bugs (probably)
  • A lot of custom stuff

Anyone want to test this out with me, server online pm me if u seriously want to help shadowsong out.

I can help out. I remember testing the previous one and I found the bug where elemental damage on weapons did insane damage. :p

I can play a few hours a day.
I am interested because i like custom tibia servers and i enjoy playing em.
As a tester I plan to help with the project and report bugs and give feedbacks to improve things.

I can play a few hours a day.
I am interested because i like custom tibia servers and i enjoy playing em.
As a tester I plan to help with the project and report bugs and give feedbacks to improve things.

Awesome, you can check the first post in this thread for info how to connect / our website.

Definitely recommend this server to anyone that wants roleplay and have fun. It's placed in such a friendly, beautiful environment with great ideas coming to life.
Can aswell sometimes be chaotic on where to go and so, but that's probably the only real drawback here, excluding some bugs, which I haven't encountered but others did.
Shiva works on fixing any bug reported so there's no need to worry.

This is the best reminder of my first Tibian days, and I'm thankful.

Well done.

Spent another few hours in this new world, after thinking the storyline is bugged I actually found the next step and it made perfect sense.

I think I'm getting addicted.

Back