• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ethraeum Online] | Adventure server | Searching for Testers

I closed the server due to a fundamental disagreement, but everything has been sorted out. The server is re-opened, though remember, it is still in early beta.

How are things going on this one? Not sure but looks like works slowed down a bit for this one.

We were actually planning to resume work on the server starting tomorrow, not too much left to do, just 2 more stories/stages until we have 10 for release.
We're not aiming on anything too big with the project, just loads of fun.

For those wondering, the project has been put on hold while I sort out my other projects and finish a decent amount of work on them. But Dante and I are definitely planning to continue development on this in near future.

is it possible to play this? i can see theres a player online but it doesnt work creating a character

Back