• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Euro soccer 2008

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
If you live in europe then you should know this, it's a championship hold in Switzerland for every country inside europe and I support fully The Netherlands ofcourse because I'm from holland. ;)

I think we are going to win this, because I've fate in them and since we already won from italy with 3-0 and now it's 1-0 for Holland against France.

Discuss more about the championship in this thread.

If you live in europe then you should know this, it's a championship hold in Switzerland for every country inside europe and I support fully The Netherlands ofcourse because I'm from holland. ;)

I think we are going to win this, because I've fate in them and since we already won from italy with 3-0 and now it's 1-0 for Holland against France.

Discuss more about the championship in this thread.

First of all i got a question to you
Isnt the "EM" in austria too?
I think its switzerland+Austria
Well , im from germany i support them of course but they lost the second match and played badly.
The best team , i saw yet, was netherlands!

lulz we R teh pwn all teh gud ones so far :3!

I wonder if Portugal PHAILS too :3! that would be so nice to see...

lulz we R teh pwn all teh gud ones so far :3!

I wonder if Portugal PHAILS too :3! that would be so nice to see...

Well, i hope Portugal doesnt fail ;p
Its a very good team
Christiano Ronaldo ftw
But if you see the groups , it seems very unfair , look italys gruop and Germanys^^
Italy-Netherlands-Rumanian-France [Very Strong Group hard to win]
Germany-Poland-Switzerland-Austria [Not that hard to win]

First of all i got a question to you
Isnt the "EM" in austria too?
I think its switzerland+Austria
Well , im from germany i support them of course but they lost the second match and played badly.
The best team , i saw yet, was netherlands!

Good to see someone is watching it too :D and you're right with Austria.

I hope Greece win EM this EM too but it's hard :p I am watching Holland - France atm and the score is 3-1 to Holland. C'MON FRANCE, MAKE A GOAL!

Gogog Romania, next match vs The Netherlands :D

If France vs Italy ends on tie (0-0/1-1/2-2), and romania lose with 2 goals against the Netherlands, then.. Romania and the Netherlands pass to the next phase :)

Nederlands pwned the number one and number two of Europe (Italie and French). Now we are sure they past the "sudden death" round ;). I am from the Netherlands and ofcause I think that the Netherlands got's a nice change too win the tournament. But I also like the playing of Spain and Croatia!
But now I am gonna sleep bb ;)

Back