• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Everyone of both teams lets sit down and discuss like normal people.

So basicly Calar is going shadow cause he doesn't want to fight Veziv? Is there even one decent team in Shadowcores? All I've seen in some cast is some level 150-250 teams. You just want to fight low level or br teams and take ''dominando'' on shadowcores? Sure I understand Veziv is not the best enemy cause of the way he acts can be very annoying but you think if you, Calar are going shadowcores Veziv wont follow you? in 1-2 weeks whole Veziv's team will be in Shadowcores and than u have a even bigger problem cause at some point u gonna fight Veziv anyways but on a worse server cause there will be like 300 noobchars in a battle. You should hate Veziv a little bit less and Veziv should stop trolling/acting retarded in battles AND FORUMS and you can give 50-100 people (Wipe~ people and Veziv's~ people) a good battle.
OW DECOY OP DIE FIETS

So basicly Calar is going shadow cause he doesn't want to fight Veziv? Is there even one decent team in Shadowcores? All I've seen in some cast is some level 150-250 teams. You just want to fight low level or br teams and take ''dominando'' on shadowcores? Sure I understand Veziv is not the best enemy cause of the way he acts can be very annoying but you think if you, Calar are going shadowcores Veziv wont follow you? in 1-2 weeks whole Veziv's team will be in Shadowcores and than u have a even bigger problem cause at some point u gonna fight Veziv anyways but on a worse server cause there will be like 300 noobchars in a battle. You should hate Veziv a little bit less and Veziv should stop trolling/acting retarded in battles AND FORUMS and you can give 50-100 people (Wipe~ people and Veziv's~ people) a good battle.
damn dude u won this thread

cry more fags on an OT server. Some of these people can't admit defeat or handle losing a battle. If you cant handle something like this on an online game, good luck in real life. Losers already transferred after 1 warmode, after all this crying about how they want the update. Im laughing because this is so fucking embarrassing. And then to have a nerve to come on forum and write some bullshit excuse lol.

Decoy basically summed it up.

p.s You deserve to have 200 noobchars show up on your battles to destroy them and trap you which I hope happens just for the lols.

Last edited:
CLOET I SEE U POST WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT / FIRST OF ALL DEFENCE ITS PART OF GAME ;) Sometimes u runing def sometimes we runing defence :) Before wm on edron battle we losed 200-3 and why u not crying?:)_ bcse u pro team of doom crushed us warmode first battle dezert we lose like 140-25 and why u not crying? :) Like aloxine said u ppl prefer bot warzone or fight aganst brs "its still better that fight against me hahaha " on liberty bay u get fucking raped u cant do nothing u dying like Sir Bodzio from grzyboria v34 ots :) and after some ues u start crying :) ue its nothine 130-150 dmg :* so shut up and go bring pots on shadowcores for neutrals

as topic says / About Navid Thread

Calar still all of u got characters ppl who transfered to shadow they can back or they got second characters and we can fight :) stop crying about some ues or defence bcse on edron we fighting almost 2 hours but after 2 hours i need to leave :< so we runed defence :)

When we lose so hard on ankrahmun no1 of us crying its was fun for us xD when u maked ava ue combo on passage and 20 of us ded we runed boat with 25 ppl + and u comed with almost 40 online and avalanche us so hard :) almost all eks ded 1 shot by ava combos :> and? no1 from us crying

Just tell me if u wanna fight or not stop crying i got nothing to u sometimes i got fury rage and im acting like a kid :> but after we lose battle againt u im never sad and i never say to ppl better is fight against skullbashers on shadowcores xD!

sORRY FOR ENGLISH

I wanna see a shadowcores fight between Calar + Veziv again to see who is the first to cry.

Decoy killed ferumbras and now he is talking like master

Well I will try to make something clear, I'm not playing lunarforce since fights against Veziv are shit, like I've said previously, over the past few months we had only few good battles, majority of these battles were good since we lost like half of them. Also, I haven't made a team on shadowcores, I've just joined Maslana, since for me its more fun to listen to Maslana and be a normal member, atm I'm not planning on making a new team either on shadow or lunar, maybe I'll make something when a new server comes but we never know.

I wanna see a shadowcores fight between Calar + Veziv again to see who is the first to cry.
You won't see it, you might see Maslana Versus Veziv.

Also please stop saying that we left cuz we've lost that battle on liberty bay, our decision was based on previous experiences.

Well I will try to make something clear, I'm not playing lunarforce since fights against Veziv are shit, like I've said previously, over the past few months we had only few good battles, majority of these battles were good since we lost like half of them. Also, I haven't made a team on shadowcores, I've just joined Maslana, since for me its more fun to listen to Maslana and be a normal member, atm I'm not planning on making a new team either on shadow or lunar, maybe I'll make something when a new server comes but we never know.

You won't see it, you might see Maslana Versus Veziv.

Also please stop saying that we left cuz we've lost that battle on liberty bay, our decision was based on previous experiences.

Don't you think that the problem is between you both? You only accuse him for destroying this server

Don't you think that the problem is between you both? You only accuse him for destroying this server

Well yes, but that's just our opinion, that fights against Veziv are shit and we simply left.

calar who gassed you up lol?

You ruined it for your entire team just because of how much hate you have toward one person...Think how that makes you look. I dont give a shit if I play here or not, but please stop trying to act like you are better than Veziv cuz you are exactly the same. You are very lucky that the vast majority of lunarforce population is polish(at least the active ones) otherwise you would not have a team at all.

I ruined it? that's why my team chosen to leave lunarforce? do you think that was only my decision? do you think I care who is better? also do you think I care if I have a team?

Why do you think that? I can see that you guys are crying because we left.

I need 100+mages on shadowcores to make ue combos. I have vt for 50 slots so you can msg me :)

So i lost 80 lvls for nothing? i thought that we will have more fights and fun but i was wrong you take this game too serious

Back