• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter evo-Online - Vocation balancer/Spell Maker.

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

evo-Online.eu is now hiring a person who got a lot of knowledge in balancing vocations and making spells.

This is of course a great paid position.

Yo must looking to the max hits of evrey spell ;)

Sorcerers hits 1500 (becouse low health more mana)
druids hits 1250 (becouse low health more mana)

Knight must hit like 1000 (becouse hight health low mana)

paladins = skills + spells like 1000~ (becouse more health and more mana)

Yo must looking to the max hits of evrey spell ;)

Sorcerers hits 1500 (becouse low health more mana)
druids hits 1250 (becouse low health more mana)

Knight must hit like 1000 (becouse hight health low mana)

paladins = skills + spells like 1000~ (becouse more health and more mana)

Thanks m8 :)

But I'm not looking for tips. I'm looking for a professional person who knows what he's doing.

If you lower the spells Its easy to check take some one with mlvl 100 and test the spells on a knight ;)

Its easyer then u think :)

I don't know if you've understanded that I got a high EXP evo server :p + A lot of custom spells which is diffrent for each vocation.

the most funny job offer I have ever seen. :D Ull won't find anyone thu, but gl.

I don't see what's amusing about someone looking for someone who's good at stability of servers.
Some people don't have the insight/knowledge for making a server 100% (or close) stable, while others might have the required insight/knowledge.
Stability is one of the most important things in a server, which is why it's a serious job.
I do agree at the part that it'll be hard/impossible to find someone to do this job though.

the most funny job offer I have ever seen. :D Ull won't find anyone thu, but gl.

Great that someone enjoy it :)

I don't see what's amusing about someone looking for someone who's good at stability of servers.
Some people don't have the insight/knowledge for making a server 100% (or close) stable, while others might have the required insight/knowledge.
Stability is one of the most important things in a server, which is why it's a serious job.
I do agree at the part that it'll be hard/impossible to find someone to do this job though.

It's hard and take time, but I've actually found someone and I can say that I'm paying DAMN good for it :)

I could maybe, if you would like an really good scripter, been scripting things at Nixoria.net if you've heard about it :)

I also dont like being tricked, so if this is a ripp off just so you can get better vocations, spells and so on. If you want to hire me, I could take a little for payment, depends on how much the server earns. But I would like to script for you!

Btw will I get highest rank? Or what we now say . :)

I'm not looking for a scripter. I'm looking for a guy who knows how to balance spells/vocations.

Yeah, I mean that, a scripter / Balacing spells/vocations. Thats mine speciallity! :)

Alright. Send me an example of a LUA script you've made a advanced one (I'm sorry, but I'm not sure about you since your joining date was today)

Depends what do you understand as vocation balancing
That they hit all same amount of damage?
Area v.s power?
That every vocation got something good like knight got blocking,sorc at shooting etc.?

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local gain = 750
if item.itemid == 1945 and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 50 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,21,"It works !")
doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
doCreatureAddMana(cid,gain)
doCreatureAddHealth(cid,gain)
elseif item.itemid == 1946 and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 50 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,21,"You pulled it back!")
doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid - 1)
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You don't have the required level to use this.")
end
return TRUE
end

Here is something.. Doesnt know how to make it as a Lua Code. New to this forum ^^

Depends what do you understand as vocation balancing
That they hit all same amount of damage?
Area v.s power?
That every vocation got something good like knight got blocking,sorc at shooting etc.?

That every vocation got something good, that's what I'd like to have.

Knights, blocking
Sorcerers + Druids (yeah, I know both), shooting
Paladins, shooting and blocking

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local gain = 750
	if item.itemid == 1945 and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 50 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,21,"It works !")
		doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
	elseif item.itemid == 1946 and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 50 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,21,"You pulled it back!")
		doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid - 1)
	else
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You don't have the required level to use this.")
	end
	return TRUE
end
Here is something.. Doesnt know how to make it as a Lua Code. New to this forum ^^

Really easy LUA script, but alright.. We'll see. Please pm me your MSN

Then you should make powerfull spells to mages
And powerfull spells to others knights are blockers but they need to hit also decent damage (ex. knight 600 and mages like 1000? Pala 750)?
And then maybe some nice blocking spells (ex. Oncast knight gets 5%+ physical protection and 2%+ protection to other elements)
And the pala a blocking spell like (ex. Oncast pala gets 3%+ physicalproection and 1%+ protection to other elements)
Why? If we use healing spells as blocking spells then druids becomes almost useless..

Back