• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

evo-ots.pl spoof

songox1232

Reaction score
They are spoofing, almost 220 players online and only few in temple. Here, are online stats, after restart. Something wrong I think.

Night Online 95
Days Online 120
Spoofing 100%

Look Night Is Evo-ots.pl
Spoofing 100% ALL players in traning Monk Most EXIT
Look Me Screen
spoofing.jpg

All Exit ;]

Last edited:
It's not his fault that players use anti afk bot in trainers

And the amount of players a server has during the day wont be the same as night.. there's people from different countries playing Tibia == different time zones

I really hate no lifers like you.. people like you only know one thing: talk shit and play tibia jaja

And the amount of players a server has during the day wont be the same as night.. there's people from different countries playing Tibia == different time zones

I really hate no lifers like you.. people like you only know one thing: talk shit and play tibia jaja

Look Men Night okey? 150 Bot in train Verry Nice ;]

Texon

u tottally crap m8 or just dumb ? This don't even change a fact u still use spoofing :)

Last edited:

It`s his fault. With nologout zones near trainers, players can just exits and character will train at exit ( afk kick script disabled ). This is like spoofing but with players and should be banned on otservlists.

Alot of servers allow afk training in fact just about any ot with trainers allows it... isn't that what trainers are for? And TFS has an option in the config for allowing attack on exit...?

Maybe he's not spoofing but i'm still wondering how idiot like him got 100+ players.

isn't that what trainers are for?

isnt that spoofing like ? For me its same.

Remove nologout zones / enable afk kick and thats real amount of players online. Players online status in tfs shouldnt count players on nologout zones or afk script shouldnt be configurable.

I think its not spoof look record players and player online :/
Players Online: 187
Record: 273
Uptime: 2h 53m
In 3 hour 190 player log in this not spof.

Back