• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Evo!

Fu Manchu

Sepultra™
Reaction score
I'm really in the mood to whip a classic high exp EVO server. If any one is interested in participating send me a pm. And don't just message me if you want gm your an idiot leave me alone. lol

UPDATE:

Currently started working on the map. Revamping the whole evo map... Client is going to be 8.6 will be full guild war system. My goal is to have a great rpg and to set the game up so every level can have fun weather its pvp or rpg I want to have something for everyone. I dont need staff so dont message me about staff. There is no server yet so how can you sending me a pm about cm or admin benefit the project. I'm still thinking about exp rated and what not. I'm also always up for constructive criticism.

Mapper needed,

Feel free to send me screenshots of what you can do.. you dont have to be a professional there is always room from improvement.

Last edited:
Back