• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Evolutions] Mapping Thread

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Long ago, Yotam made the one and only Evolutions map. For it's time back then, it was probably one of the best fun maps available. And now, lot letting Evo die, I've decided to start up a fun server (with a hint of RPG for those who like it), bringing Yotam's map up to today's (normal, not overdetailed) standards. Expect the server to be released verryyy soon, because I'm done the map now for the initial release. All that's left is the NPC's and Spawns. And now, without further adieu, i present to you, the new world of Evolutions.

evominimap.png
Featuring mapping from:
-Me (Madison)
-Neon
-Peroxide
-MarcoTimmers
-Serenity
-Yotam

For the first post, I'm only going to show screenies of the 2 available towns. There are 5 in total, but only 2 accessible in the initial launch of this server.

The New City of Enigma

enigma1h.png

enigma2.png

enigma3.png

enigma4.png

Daret, the Seaside Town

daret1.png

daret2.png

daret3.png

daret4.png

daret5.png

Stay tuned for further screenies =]

Last edited:
awesome job, the enigma city looks awesome and so dont the other town..nice mapping:]

~bump!~ New screenies!
First, a random bandit post
BanditPost.png

And now, a few screenies of the Outlaw Camp

OutlawCamp1.png

OutlawCamp2.png

OutlawCamp3.png

OutlawCamp4.png

And now, screenies from Vroen.

Vroen3.png

Vroen1.png

Vroen2.png

I love it all =)

Throw some cracks on that broken bridge plxor

BTW: Got a crapload of xbox live from a promo yesterday, so I can beat u @ halo now <coughs>

MA91CMAN = Gamertag =)

rofl, it's on.

and yeah, i was thinking about the cracks on the bridge just after i did the screenie n put it up.

Back