• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wanna see a night-time picture of that cyc place D:!!

Damn I wanna see a night-time picture of that cyc place D:!!
Looks great on night-time, but I had to take the pic with the GOD... they owned me with my character. ): Suck at Tibia. XD

He's new to editing characters. I had to setup his GOD char for him, so gtfo, and msn is better than IRC imo.

He's new to editing characters.
Didn't know it but still it's only few simple steps. Good luck with such a team.

I had to setup his GOD char for him, so gtfo, and msn is better than IRC imo.
GTFO, you say? I wouldn't suggest making enemies before the server starts, and for group chats IRC > MSN.

Didn't know it but still it's only few simple steps. Good luck with such a team.

GTFO, you say? I wouldn't suggest making enemies before the server starts, and for group chats IRC > MSN.

Wasn't trying to make enemies, but in my opinion IRC is the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen.

We can manage one enemy, now gtfo or our evorian army will rape yo ass niqquh

I R LEADER OF EVORIAN ARMIES ::D umad?

naw, i'll try get something up tomorrow, bit busy atm. :)

The mapping looks oké, but where are the stories, the quests. Did you even plan something? Or did you just started mapping lol.

BK Quest
Credit: Aftonbladet

9td0rl.png

sxelht.png

Click here to view the rest of Evora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back