• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK Quest
Credit: Aftonbladet

9td0rl.png

sxelht.png

Click here to view the rest of Evora

This is a Q-U-O-T-E!

I like it a lot! :D Maybe just randomizing the fire field sprite (low, medium, high) could make it look better, just my opinion. Good job though, keep it up :p

but thats how it looks in real tibia :eek: it'd look weird otherwise i think

Right now I'm working on a freewebs site, i'm sure you'll like it, there we'll show screenshots, upcoming events, teasers, etc. You'll be able to leave comments, to sign in to our site and get e-mails with the progress we're making on the project... I'm sure you'll like it, I'll let you know when it's ready! :D...

Remember it's not the official website for the project.

__//Magnetico

Evo Ra :), eh mag more room for another storywriter?
That you have to say to Peroxide... But I gotta tell you, we're a lot on the team, so, I guess Peroxide would say no... BTW, I like your signature.

That you have to say to Peroxide... But I gotta tell you, we're a lot on the team, so, I guess Peroxide would say no... BTW, I like your signature.
Thanks pero made it :), I was talkin with him the other night, he said he wasen't in change the of the storywriters, and he would talk to you sense you already had someone working with you.

Actually, in my piece, there is swamp, is just that there's a road between the city and the swamp. ;)

srry mag, Perox way its better.
you have my vote if you remove your top garden ;/ sucks

Peroxide ones is better in a detailed and rpg way but magnetico's one has the feeling :p like friendly or idk, but if had to vote i'll choose peroxide's :p maybe if he add some wood and those lamps :p

Peroxide ones is better in a detailed and rpg way but magnetico's one has the feeling :p like friendly or idk, but if had to vote i'll choose peroxide's :p maybe if he add some wood and those lamps :p

I agree, just wondering grass on a roof is suddenly allowed now :p

Lol Don't be a Hater EvulFapMastah, I am the fap master of the fapping people that fap like a master of the faps.

Currently the vote between the gates is
Peroxide: 4
Magnetico: 1

Anyway, I've started developing the rookgaard.
2exavsz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back