• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, nice waterfall. Aside from the house, wich is well... commom, everything is very cool.

Sorry about the lack of progress, been busy as I mentioned earlier, here's another picture.
2s1nckn.png
quote for you
i don't like that roof and the dirt mountain stais, it just does'nt look like it fits in there :s
rest looks great

So what? We don't work to any demands from anyone, we're simply a 'free-to-be' team, working along a structured plan. Just because we aren't updating this thread 24/7 Doesn't mean we aren't working, besides which all of our staff are busy with things in real life and the way I see it, Real life is far more important. Perhaps if we get feedback a lot of the time instead of people just commenting off-topic or spamming noob threads on OtLand/f57 we'd post more, but it seems whenever we post updates we get pushed down the line by people commenting on noob mappings, which I don't care about, but it takes so fuckin' long before we even get any feedback.

Not trying to be harsh to other mappers by the way.

Hehe, I like spamming. Guys, the only feedback your going to get is either 'Amazing!' or 'I don't like it...', that's it. You'll be lucky if anyone explains why they like it.

That sort of feedback is never bad either, it tells us whether or not they like it, if they don't we may change it.
It's just stupid when we post like 2-3 pictures in one post and within the next 4 posters there's someone saying 'POST MOAR PIX PLXPLXPLX' etc, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean since
you're a mapper too :)

All I've seen you posting on this thread lately is just 'post more pics' but no feedback, just demands.

The reason I ask for more pictures is because I want to see you guys finish something! Considering Magnetico is applying for the TFS project I think you guys are dying, and I really hope that isn't the case.

So you want em to shit out maps to be faster than hestens project instead of them working when they feel like it, putting all theyr effort and creativity into it when doing so?
And even if this prokect would die, its none of your goddamn business.
They entertain us with beautifull and creative maps when they are posting them so whatelse do you want?
He can post some more pics of the nature or simple dragon mountains if u want that or just fking wait and ur 100% gonna get another awesome piece.

And you cant by any chance compare hestens project to this one.

This project aint dying, if anything we're doing more since we post less now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back