• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the lack of progress, been busy as I mentioned earlier, here's another picture.
2s1nckn.png

Looks good, I like how the waterfall is put together. I think the dead tree you use should be a bit more expansive though, with some twigs near by.

The floor you have used under the ramps, is that meant to be part of a path? If so, use some near the bridge?

Leftwing, you really do spam the same comments, no offense. Lol.
@Topic/Conversation
I like the last piece, although it kinda looks underground, is it?

Small Update, I guess you could say this part is similar to a dwarven bridge.
w02747.png

Looks great! And that gave me an idea for a suggestion :p
I haven't seen anybody map the dwarven collossus yet, I'd like to see it :p

Small Update, I guess you could say this part is similar to a dwarven bridge.
w02747.png

Just perfect picture. I looooove it. This nature is the perfect one in my eyes, great job!
- and a qoute to the next page! +1!

This young inexperienced motherfucka has stumbled upon one of the biggest Cyclops encampments known to tibians.

287gimt.png

xck8ow.png

--
egr9z9.png

Last edited:
like the first pic, but the second aint anything special...

@Radeon; thanks for your feedback, it's not meant to be anything special, it's playable and rpg. All I care about.
@Shinmaru; thanks for your feedback aswell, and what is this 'Community Project' My main focus is Evora.

New Picture

Cyclops Mountain
egr9z9.png

@Radeon; thanks for your feedback, it's not meant to be anything special, it's playable and rpg. All I care about.
@Shinmaru; thanks for your feedback aswell, and what is this 'Community Project' My main focus is Evora.

New Picture

Cyclops Mountain
egr9z9.png

Love this pic, like Sentielo said, never seen swamps at a cyclops mountain, thats unique and I love it ^^ good job pero :)

I don't think the swamp fits in with Cyclops. Tho I like the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back