• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to the color (in the color spectrum) not the mineral.

http://www.acfamerica.org/assets/images/Turquoise.JPG

Turquoise.JPG

Last edited:
The color is still a tint of blue and green.

Yeah and thats exactly what i was saying, also why the hell would I say a Hydra is the mineral, xD especially when everyone was talking about colors neon :p

How is it a tint of green? o.0

Blue+Green=Yellow

This would be..

Blue+White=Turquoise

Its blueish with a tint of green, or vice versa, its like a light blue/green ._. mixed together i guess, its in the color spectrum, listed as a color also. xD

Even in the otland font color thing theres a turqoise color code #40E0D0

Yeah and thats exactly what i was saying, also why the hell would I say a Hydra is the mineral, xD especially when everyone was talking about colors neon :p

you wouldnt. asum mapping bro

I think the surest discuss the map and not the color of the hydra.
For me it is the end point BLUE
FACT!

Clearly you people haven't painted a room in a house. There are more than 6 colours. It is a matter of detail plus it's teal :p

How does it look like Zelda?

P.S Working on customizing remere's map editor for the Evora team.
At the moment we are trying something new with a custom feature, will be discussed if we manage to progress that feature further.

Pink energy beam? :x
Lets visit the colorpad. Which colors turns Purple.

Blue and Red.
Which color is the original Energy wave without colorshade effect around. Blue-white toned.
Which color is the shade effect all over the area - Red from fire.

Assumingly since the energy wave itself doesn't trigger a shadow effect color - its color gets melded within the other shades surrounding. And if Red and Blue turn purple - how about the white'ish areas within the energy wave.

Just a thought - though it looks rather wierd - might be the GFX settings aswell, OpenGL instead of DX or smth.

Man, it's just about changing the effect type in spell...

@afton:
I hope the cave doesn't contain only 3 Demons, would be kinda annoying walking some distance just for 3 of them :p.

Nah, it's several cave holes and such in the cave so when it's finished it will be kinda big :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back