• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww man i was lookin forward to pawning only 3 demons xD

25rz638.png

More elves
2rqok28.png

There will be a lot more Elf pictures and Giant Spiders soon, Mainly because that's what I'm assigned to.

Hey, as a few of u knows I'm mapping a pretty big quest for the server and I need a little feedback. The main concept of the quest will be like PoI or Inq and will be in the same size as those.

The Challenge of Nex

Lvl req : 90(?)
Other Requirements : Everyone in the team will be needed to be in the same party, Also a apple and a cake to sacrife (per team)
Reward (Softboots, Parchment which contains a recepy for applepie, 100 crystal coins,Robe of the Underworld/Master Archer's Armor/The Inq weapons.

Be prepared to face : Blightwalker, Betrayed Wraith, Dark Torturer, Destroyer, Grim Reaper, Hand of cursed fate, Lost soul, Nightmare, Phantasm, Spectre, Plaguesmith, Fury, Necromancer, Warlock, Infernalist, Hero, Black knight, Demon, Dragon, Dragon lord, Hellhound, Jaggernaut, Diabolic Imp, Hellfire fighter.

About the quest : To finish the quest You must defeat Death.

Catacombs of Death (Here you will be faced by the most evil creatures alive. Slaughter them all.)

xnrwpk.png

The Ardor Caves (Once entered here, there is no turning back. You must have the courage to deceive the demons from hell.
Find the hidden key to unlock the door of eternity. PS. try to avoid all the traps)

iyj71e.png

In search for Bazrim (find the prisoned Dwarf Commander Bazrim that the Legion of Doom captured. Help him out and you will be rewarded.)

1zytys9.png

In the making of this quest I was inspired by PoI,Inq and mappings of several otland members. No one mentioned no one forgotten.

Also the numbers of monsters seen in the pic will be increased ofc, just didnt want to die while taking pics =)

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool quest, I started on a similar quest myself a while ago, based on PoI ~ with diffrent seals and diffrent monsters, but I never finished it.. perhaps I should too :D

Sounds like a cool quest, I started on a similar quest myself a while ago, based on PoI ~ with diffrent seals and diffrent monsters, but I never finished it.. perhaps I should too :D

u should! This aint finishedyet either, the key parts of the quest is done and that kind of stuffs.. Now I need to detail all the long paths and shit xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back