• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks nice, it will be a great map, if u wanna help with something, just pm.

Why are you all begging here to join? lol
If they need help than they would messege u for sure

Ontopic ~
The maps look pretty simple atm, not really any eye candys there, are you guys gonna make some genesis or story for this server?
Bcause smthing like that would be really really intresting :p
And when can we expect some new screens? ^^

It's true, custom fails but every now and again something makes it through, like evolutions... or roxors, two completely shit servers got thousands of players... for absolutely no reason.

u know any custom server, that didnt fail?
they fail, because most noobs, jsut play rl maps. thats all.

It's true, custom fails but every now and again something makes it through, like evolutions... or roxors, two completely shit servers got thousands of players... for absolutely no reason.
I know the fucking reason... Those people are just too stupid to notice that tibia is an RPG game, so they just forget it and think that get lvl and PVP is the only damn reason to play a game, so they search the easiest way to do this.

I know the fucking reason... Those people are just too stupid to notice that tibia is an RPG game, so they just forget it and think that get lvl and PVP is the only damn reason to play a game, so they search the easiest way to do this.

Current tibia hasnt also got too much of a RPG feeling, atleast i dont get it.
If the damn game would atleast have a story and not just random NPCs searching for a special item or killing a special boss for retarded reasons and storys :thumbup:
And levels are the most important thing in tibia since noone gives a crap about the RPG part, people just play it for PvPing/Boss hunting ^_^

So guys, the server wud be awesome if there was actually a story behing it (And please not just some retarded story that u made up in less than 5 mins) and quests that slowly make u realise what the story is about, and with every new quest u reveal a new story part! ^_^

Or u just make a normal *RPG* server out of it where all u do is questing and leveling to get strong items and levels! :D

Current tibia hasnt also got too much of a RPG feeling, atleast i dont get it.
If the damn game would atleast have a story and not just random NPCs searching for a special item or killing a special boss for retarded reasons and storys :thumbup:
And levels are the most important thing in tibia since noone gives a crap about the RPG part, people just play it for PvPing/Boss hunting ^_^

So guys, the server wud be awesome if there was actually a story behing it (And please not just some retarded story that u made up in less than 5 mins) and quests that slowly make u realise what the story is about, and with every new quest u reveal a new story part! ^_^

Or u just make a normal *RPG* server out of it where all u do is questing and leveling to get strong items and levels! :D
That's way I love old tibia

u know any custom server, that didnt fail?
they fail, because most noobs, jsut play rl maps. thats all.

Thanatos, although the only bad thing was they closed it down.

@magnetico; talk on msn some time. I'm sure we could sort something

early on, showing little attention to the server?
honestly think this will be another one that will enter to the dead.

#Like: K.A / PH3TZ / Heroland / The Forgotten Empires / The Forgotten Realms.

Wooooo:eek:ooow, i'm wrong with my words?

early on, showing little attention to the server?
honestly think this will be another one that will enter to the dead.

#Like: K.A / PH3TZ / Heroland / The Forgotten Empires / The Forgotten Realms.

Wooooo:eek:ooow, i'm wrong with my words?

Yeah, you are. Because this project is far from done, and the developers are in no way inactive.

Have a little faith guys, u vultures are just waiting that someone of them says its dead so u can say *I told you so*, dont you?
I think that they will make it, and even if not will they still entertain us with beautifull maps and progress notes ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back