• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that they'll be two mappers inside the same home (Peroxide and me) we can transfer the most recently updated map between our pc's with ease.

haha :)

give us a real server, not a bit of faith

You're the one's who are meant to have faith in the server, hoping it will make it. It's really that which pushes us to reach our goal, knowing that when we finish there will be players.

Stop talking bout other servers here, and Sheinen, 8.7 is fine, don't try making other servers downgrade to shitter client versions.

sharp, wanna later on at evening or so a cod black ops battle? sniper duell or so :D?

ontopic: gogo keep it up make much nice maps! :D

you can join mine. 100% real map+ all 8.7+ features. soon online :p

don't be a fag plz. :) i'm not talk about globalots.

You're the one's who are meant to have faith in the server, hoping it will make it. It's really that which pushes us to reach our goal, knowing that when we finish there will be players.

i'm talk about ur project and my view of this, like anothers fail projects.. but anyway good luck.

Dont play CoD or il call Amaya to break your legs.
Its not like shes listening to me or anything, she just likes to break legs! :D

So go and make some nice maps :D

We're working serious on this project, we appreciate all the support we can get. We talk to eachother day by day about new ideas and how to develope this into the next step etc. I hope you'll keep your eyes open :)

By the way, to talk about nontopic things like making advertisement of your own server is kind of insulting. At least I find it that way.

Also, Archez get on msn ;´) We need to discuss something :>

- The only thing that is talking against this project is the timezones, but it will not do anything except for slowing us down by a little. But it will also make us work 24/7 - :D *Awesome* :D

Last edited:
is it any application thread for this :)?

im a mapper and i wanna join if i can =D

No applications as far as I know for mappers, I think Peroxide is asking people he has worked with before to lend a hand or something like Magnetico, Archez, or Amaya and me.

to much mappers will just destroy the map since every mapper got his own style i think they got enough mappers now ;)

Well, to much mappers is both good and bad.

Look at K.A, wonder how many mappers they had xD

Please welcome
Sharp, Amaya, Magnetico and Cykotitan to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back