• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I thought 'thats an odd place for hunters'
but those hunters are fucking everywhere!

I agree with Selooth, the shape of the hill is a little strange. But definitely good work :)
All shapes on a mountain in reality is weird. There's no "common" shape of a mountain. They all look different.

@ont: I think it's beautiful! :)

I believe, some posts back, Peroxide says it's on hold, not dead. Hesten's not even part of the team, dunno why you listen to him about this. ;)

Well its obviously dead since its not happening anything for ages? Thats really the meaning of "dead" ..

It is dead. Fact. How? Because Alex told me. So yeah, HesteN is 100% right and Magnetico, well, it doesn't take a genius figure something like this out.

Would of been a Great server but ofc they quit , apperantly thats how all of "The One That Shall Not Be Named" projects end

Yeah well, read the post Peroxide made and you'll see it isn't dead.

It was going to be back on track, but unfortunately I honestly can't be stuffed working on this in 2012.

PROJECT CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back