• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evul Gallery

kacperciu

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
HI this is my second gallery;]]
Shit maps;P.Nothing special,,.;<

Last edited:
I agree with eiserne, they just need a bit more detail and they could be really good.

They look quite good though, they remind me of the 8.0 evolution maps dragon mountain (;

Thanks for comment
Inspiration by luffy~Unfinished
I learn make mountains

Is Good?

Last edited:
Can't really say anything about it since it's not anything yet.

Heh Ok;P
City;<

And Old Maps

'm going to do evo edit

Last edited:
Not bad, I dislike bordering on second picture and metal fittings on third. Last screen's the best imo - liked the roof idea and nice atmosphere.

Thanks for comment,Tomorrow I'll add photos
This promises to be something cool;]
+Old Maps;]

Inspiration by ilusion

Nothing Special

temple

;>

comment!

Last edited:
Making that bamboo ramp roofs is somehow more popular in Poland that in other coutries, isn't it?

Sorry Nothing special but i don't have time..No1 Yes yes;P

comment please~

Why don't like this is brown Omg,execution counts not the color

Don't hate on the bat army

The mountains look a bit weird which makes the whole thing look a little well weird, other than that i believe it is quite nice looking.

I don't know if you're making it a mutated bat hunting ground but i feel bats don't really fit up on mountains, maybe you could make caves that go underneath the mountain for the bats.

I also feel rather then a ladder there should be a set of stairs.

it's nothin special work but nice ,i see you have some nice ideas
or i saw you copied pieces from other mappers

Back