• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exhaust for every action (talkactions, actions, movements)

chiitus

Reaction score
Hey, i just need some ideas; And which to check something like this, eg?

In talkaction i can use [stringtrim], if strim.1 = ! or /, then will be a talkaction; set a exhaust variable? (~2min) (too much ram use?) --> Another idea?

In action i can check if item have aid or uid; good idea?

In movements, get the item by tile (toPosition) and check if have aid or uid; its possible? good idea?

And at all, will be nice implement "onMove" by Doggynub? Will cost too much memory? Worthy?

Thanks adv!

If you want a response to your questions please take a deep breath and re-write them so we understand what your trying to accomplish :)

If you want a response to your questions please take a deep breath and re-write them so we understand what your trying to accomplish :)
Haha, sorry. my bad.
It's like a exhaust function for any kind of action (actions, movements, talkactions), these scripts will check if its a script-action (1); and will check if you have exhaust (2), if you don't have the script will return-true and add 2mins exhaust for any script-action, else -> script will return-false.
It's like a script to prevent any kind of stupid players trying to flood the tfs some way, got it?

Questions:
(1) - better way to check;
(2) - 2 minutes, good time for a rest?
(3) - worthy?

Thanks adv!

Back