• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Exhausted from spell.cpp

Igor Santos213

Reaction score
Good night everyone, I come across a rather annoying problem and wanted the help of you, tidying up the Exhausted from my server I came across a problem, in which a heal spell, not used with a combo spell, etcc. I noticed that they were separated into groups, even when editing xml, one can not be used together with another, so I started searching in my source and I came across some lines that could solve my problem, which is to use the 3 spells at the same time, so I have to take the check that separates the 3 groups to ignore them so the 3 work together. Can anybody help me ?

Spell.cpp

void Spell:postSpell(Player* player) const
{
if(!player->hasFlag(PlayerFlag_HasNoExhaustion) && exhaustion > 0)
player->addExhaust(exhaustion, isAggressive ? EXHAUST_COMBAT : EXHAUST_HEALING);

if(isAggressive && !player->hasFlag(PlayerFlag_NotGainInFight))
player->addInFightTicks(false);

postSpell(player, (uint32_t)getManaCost(player), (uint32_t)getSoulCost());
}

what I want to do here, and check out and make the 3 different types work together.

I had that dilemma too, but I didnt solve it.

it is related to this line I think
player->addExhaust(exhaustion, isAggressive ? EXHAUST_COMBAT : EXHAUST_HEALING);

so hm there must be add a separation between combo and healing

Good night everyone, I come across a rather annoying problem and wanted the help of you, tidying up the Exhausted from my server I came across a problem, in which a heal spell, not used with a combo spell, etcc. I noticed that they were separated into groups, even when editing xml, one can not be used together with another, so I started searching in my source and I came across some lines that could solve my problem, which is to use the 3 spells at the same time, so I have to take the check that separates the 3 groups to ignore them so the 3 work together. Can anybody help me ?

Spell.cpp

void Spell:postSpell(Player* player) const
{
if(!player->hasFlag(PlayerFlag_HasNoExhaustion) && exhaustion > 0)

if(isAggressive && !player->hasFlag(PlayerFlag_NotGainInFight))
player->addInFightTicks(false);

postSpell(player, (uint32_t)getManaCost(player), (uint32_t)getSoulCost());
}

what I want to do here, and check out and make the 3 different types work together.
so what you want to do is to combo uh + healing spell right?

Back