• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Exhaustion is global

Niioxce

Otland lurker
Reaction score
So i've come across this feature where everything has a global cooldown. (as shown in the Imgur GIF) I can't use healing and attack spells at the same time. I have been all over otland and haven't found anything noteworthy. I tried tfs 1.2 8.6 which could use different groups at the same time. They use:
Lua:
<instant group= "attack/healing/support">

I also noticed something in config.lua that looks interesting but i don't surely know what it does yet.
Lua:
    -- Item usage
    timeBetweenActions = 1000
    timeBetweenExActions = 1000
    timeBetweenCustomActions = 1000
    hotkeyAimbotEnabled = true
    tibiaClassicSlots = false
    canOnlyRopePlayers = true
In spells.xml there is a comment that gives it away.. It says:
<!-- INFO
Function: "icon" and "groups"
Are not supported for it not compiled on spells.cpp
-->

Now, here is my question. Is the only solution to edit the source code? If yes then could anyone give me hints or just help me for a brief moment to guide me into the right direction? I do know how to compile and i'm familiar with c# and visual studio. My client is TFS 0.3.7 r5959

I know alot of people have asked about this and i mean ALOT. But there is no clear answer. Would love if someone would take their sweet time to respond to me and help me! :)

Kind regards,

Niioxce

Last edited:
That's because i have modified my tfs 0.3.7 alot and i don't really know if scripts on tfs 0.3.7 works with tfs 1.2. Maybe it has backwards compatibility. Maybe you know!

Also do you know if 1.2 is better than 0.3.7? Make me change my mind

Anyone? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For me 0.3.7 is better. Have mounts, modal window easy can be replaced. 1.2 has a lot of bugs.

In fact 1.2 has many new functions.

At the first I played some time ago ona a server and there were problems every moment.

The second I see threads here about bugs where on lower version they dont exist.

Back